Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Wait, why is Hoyer playing?  What happened?  I missed last Sunday because I was in France.  Just got back yesterday and haven't caught up on the news while I was away yet.

How can it be a no-catch fumble?  That doesn't make any sense.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Wait, why is Hoyer playing?  What happened?  I missed last Sunday because I was in France.  Just got back yesterday and haven't caught up on the news while I was away yet.

Brissett's hurt, MCL strain.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Not an interception. 

I’m also less than sober, so enjoy all!

LOL Love the description of "less than sober". I guess thats an advantage of the later games, more time to get to the less than sober state of mind

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I think that should be a TD but regardless, Ebron needs to hold onto that all the way through. Disappointing.

What's even worse is that he called foe the ball and was vocal bout it.  Now he looks like a  clown.  Egg on his face.  Starting to see why Detroit him go.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Brissett's hurt, MCL strain.

How did that happen?  During the game last week or during practice?

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

What's even worse is that he called foe the ball and was vocal bout it.  Now he looks like a  clown.  Egg on his face.  Starting to see why Detroit him go.

c'mon now...he was a beast last year. Apparently he just needs a top 5 caliber QB to be good...

bruh y’all be complaining about everything maybe the defender made a great play from what it sounds like is that he was in the process of catching it while it was also being snatched away..

For all that Ebron is complaining about getting the ball, that's already two bad plays by him in the same possession.

I liked him with AL but he isn't a good match with JB, I'm okay if he leaves if he's going to be like this.

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

They are going to say he has to finish the catch....be the same as if he fumbled it when he hit the ground!

But how can it be a fumble if he didn't catch it?  Seems like in that scenario it has to be either a TD or incomplete.  If he caught it, then there can't be a fumble.

Just now, Catloaf said:

For all that Ebron is complaining about getting the ball, that's already two bad plays by him in the same possession.

I liked him with AL but he isn't a good match with JB, I'm okay if he leaves if he's going to be like this.

Two? That first pass wasn’t a drop

Just now, will426 said:

bruh y’all be complaining about everything maybe the defender made a great play from what it sounds like is that he was in the process of catching it while it was also being snatched away..

Eh...I think it's fair to be a little disappointed in Ebron on that one.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Eh...I think it's fair to be a little disappointed in Ebron on that one.

i get it but he’s a playmakers give more opportunities build his confidence he’s not in a happy place haha my man caught too many touchdowns last year not to be used and targeted nonstop especially no hilton just gonna need him to Catch the easy ones along with the ones he shouldn’t catch that he does 

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

Just now, HOF19 said:

Hey Colts at this exact moment it time you losing to …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The Dolphins …………………………...…………………………….. NOT ACCEPTABLE *S !!!!!

Calm down... Still 1st quarter.