Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts fans!  :default_20smile:  Our 5-3 Indianapolis Colts are back in Lucas Oil Stadium (the building) as they host the visiting and 1-7 Miami Dolphins for the second consecutive season.  

Today, former Colts DE Dwight Freeney will be the 16th Colt player permanently enshrined to the Ring Of Honor during halftime ceremonies.

Colts have won 4 of the 5 regular season meetings over the Dolphins, including when Adam Vinatieri kicked his game-winning 32-yard field goal as regulation time expired, when the Colts defeated Miami 27-24, in both teams last meeting played at LOS back on November 18, 2018.

Miami Dolphins though lead the all-time series at 47-27-0, including 45-27 in regular season, and 2-0 in postseason games, in today's 75th meeting.

LOS's roof will likely be closed for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because a mix of clear and partly cloudy skies at 54 degrees, feels like 52 degrees, is the local gamecast outside the stadium area downtown, along with 5% precipitation, 61% humidity, and southwest winds at 7 miles per hour.

Head Linesman Clay Martin leads his NFL officiating crew assigned to supervise the live game action between the Colts and Dolphins.

NO injuries, keep pace with the Texans to stay on top of the AFC South this afternoon, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!! :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:   :cheer:  :rock:  :D

• Like 2
  • Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man,   I hope JB is good to go next week

No Brissett, no TY, no Desir.. no complaints.. just please win!

Posted Images

Good morning and thanks, LOS. 

A very important game.  A STEADY hand by Hoyer,  a STEADY showing by the offensive line, STEADY pressure and run defense by the defensive line and STEADY, unrelenting crowd noise should carry the day.  

1-0 today leads to 6-3 for the season.

• Like 3

Let’s go. It’s getting close

Scores  at halftime

Browns leading bills 9-7 this would help the colts if we needed the WC

Titans and chiefs tied at 13 Chiefs have not favored well against the AFC south. Whoever wins this game benefits the colts. Doesn’t really matter. KC is losing lineman again.

One in the NFC that is a surprise is Atlanta is dominating the saints.

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Let’s go. It’s getting close

Scores  at halftime

Browns leading bills 9-7 this would help the colts if we needed the WC

Titans and chiefs tied at 13 Chiefs have not favored well against the AFC south. Whoever wins this game benefits the colts. Doesn’t really matter. KC is losing lineman again.

One in the NFC that is a surprise is Atlanta is dominating the saints.

Tennehil is showing with this team.  He looks pretty good today.  I've always liked him - even with the Jets.

Not sure who to cheer for in this game.  I don't want the Titans to get within sniffing distance with us, especially with another game to play with us.  If things go really well for us we can still catch KC (well, it could also snow in July in Tampa, but...).

Lamar Jackson is just plain sick.  Amazing...!

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Tennehil is showing with this team.  He looks pretty good today.  I've always liked him - even with the Jets.

Not sure who to cheer for in this game.  I don't want the Titans to get within sniffing distance with us, especially with another game to play with us.  If things go really well for us we can still catch KC (well, it could also snow in July in Tampa, but...).

You mean with the Dolphins he never played for the Jets.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I have Lamar Jackson on my Fantasy League team. I also have Russell Wilson who I have started most of the year, I played Lamar today lmao . He alone is helping me win my game this week.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

You mean with the Dolphins he never played for the Jets.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am sure he meant that. I just caught that. It is easy to get the Dolphins and Jets confused as they both stink lmao 

Wait...you mean Pennington and  Tannehil aren't the same player??

:oops:

• Haha 1
Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Did I hear that Freeman left that game?  Are they doing that without him?

Yes.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope the Colts are watching this Atlanta/Saints game. On any given Sunday.

Colts will win handily. Enjoy the game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Falcons are up 20-9 and driving again. Matt Ryan playing awesome today.

I guess he wants Dan Quinn to stay around, lol.

Titans aren't giving up.  We'd better step up our run D before we play them.  Henry has 172 today.  Had a 68 yard run for TD.