Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
teganslaw

Dez Bryant

Dez Bryant wants to play in the NFL again. I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on whether the Colts should try to sign him. Someone usually starts a thread like when a player becomes a FA. For the record, no I don't want him with the Colts. I think he's passed his best years and would want too much money. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:49 PM, teganslaw said:

Dez Bryant wants to play in the NFL again. I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on whether the Colts should try to sign him. Someone usually starts a thread like when a player becomes a FA. For the record, no I don't want him with the Colts. I think he's passed his best years and would want too much money. 

Now thats a name I haven't heard in months. To be honest, I don't think he has anything left. 

I've been thinking the same about Dez. Seen several articles about teams he could go to and the Colts are nowhere on those lists. As bad as we need a WR why not bring him in for a workout? 

We might as well bring back Inman that knows our system if we are going down that path.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The two weeks during the super bowl week is nothing like a bye week in regular season.   Kyle Shanahan has just as much time to prepare his team so there is no advantage one way or another.   
    • Its early, but so what. Obviously, the Sr. Bowl, Combine, and personal workouts will change the ultimate draft order, but I like these guys regardless. This mock assumes our LT re-ups with the Colts. Otherwise, they would have to address that slot earlier than I do. It also assumes that Jordan Love goes in the late first round, and that the Colts don't trade up to grab him.   1. Javon Kinlaw, DT.  2 (a) Brandon Aiyuk, WR 2 (b) Anthony Gordon, QB 3. Hunter Bryant, TE 4. Matt Peart, OT   This is the offense heavy draft I expect Ballard to pursue. The team needs playmakers; I think this gets them four new ones. Kinlaw is the exception to an offensively oriented draft; we all know the Colts need a 3-tech DT, and he's both a stud and a high character person. Ballard's kind of guy. 
    • If Luck would have stayed and we made it to the AFC Championship game, would the team still be considered in rebuilding mode?   I think the "rebuilding" was meant more to have depth, which wasn't there on Grigsons roster.  I think we have depth at most positions now.  The roster is pretty solid.  Rebuilding usually doesn't mean top 5 players at each position.  QB is the biggest step left to rebuild.  
    • Yeah, I almost see this as a positive also, helping him fall to us.  The Raiders are snagging him one pick ahead of us in a lot of mocks that have him falling a little - Vegas, gotta scare them off a bit.  Raiders seem to do their own thing too (Carlin Ferrell).  Maybe they take Ruggs in homage to Al Davis.  Seems like we have a pretty good locker room and coach to screw a partier’s head on right...
  • Members

• atapcl

atapcl 230

• runthepost

runthepost 918

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,335

• Hoose

Hoose 861

• 07dleigh

07dleigh 11

• gspdx