Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Conklin’s really only had two decent years, both bookending his time in Nashville. He’s going to be an example of a guy getting paid way too much after a contract year breakout. I’m assuming he sets the new bar on RTs salary this offseason, not getting paid as much as Solder did a couple years ago, but at least matching him as a free agency bust. Plus he’s only played RT in his NFL career so I certainly wouldn’t look at him as Castonzo’s replacement. 
    • A respectful reminder....   Jeremiah is going to do a number of these,  and some names are going to fall off the board and some new names are going to pop up....   So,  odds are he'll do one before the Combine...    then after the combine....    then after the Pro Days....    and then likely right before the draft...     And with each new one,  look for the new names that appear and the old names that leave....  
    • Well, I do recognize that at his draft, Conklin was also projected as being a rock at guard. It was surprising to me that he was made into a RT.     Still though, sign him ... then either he or Smith becomes our stud RG.   Either way, with the replacement of Glowinski, by a red chip player, the Colts OL would become, by my estimation, even hugely more formidable!   Go Colts!    
    • Yea , but if they had Mahomes  they might be undefeated 
    • Well...   a couple of points...    I think Sheard is only going to be offered back-up money,  so it might as well be ours.   Second...     there's no saying Yannick is going to be on the Colts,  so I still want Sheard as a backup.....   Third....       even if we sign Yannick, Ballard stil believes in 10 DL's,  and some are going to make decent money, so we should still be able to afford to sign Jabaal, no matter what happens.   A 20 mill per year contract still leaves the Colts with lots of money to spend.   Fourth....    if Sheard is offered starter money elsewhere,  good for him,  THEN we lose him.  
  • Members

• zibby43

zibby43 1,229

• Solon

Solon 565

• Kangaroo

Kangaroo 30

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 213

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 2,594

• Freenyfan102