Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winner of the biggest "dream team" flop

CR91

With the browns not even being able to beat the Brandon Allen led Broncos, It's a same bet that this team with so much hype crashed and burned, but are they as bad as the 2011 "dream team" eagles and the 2015 "dream team" Colts

Ehh there is one every season.  How about all those Jags teams for like 4 straight years who where champions of the off-season but ended up with like 4 wins.

I predicted a Browns collapse but the collapse happened even worse than I thought.  I thought they would start out hot and then run into some trouble, lose a game and then just collapse as all their high priced free agents started in-fighting. 

Truth is they didn't even start out hot.  They just collapsed from the get go.  

On 11/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Valpo2004 said:

Ehh there is one every season.  How about all those Jags teams for like 4 straight years who where champions of the off-season but ended up with like 4 wins.

I predicted a Browns collapse but the collapse happened even worse than I thought.  I thought they would start out hot and then run into some trouble, lose a game and then just collapse as all their high priced free agents started in-fighting. 

Truth is they didn't even start out hot.  They just collapsed from the get go.  

Just goes to show, don't always buy into the media preseason darlings pick by the so called experts.