Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

End of Season Record

MPStack

10-6, I think the oline is going to take it personal after watching tape of last game. Defense will stay steady keeping us in every game. Reich will flip to the back pages of his book, unleashing his playmakers. JB just steers the ship. Main concern is special teams unfortunately. There are no for certain losses, nor wins, but we have already beat the Texans, might as well start second half of the season 0-0, keep choppin that forged steel and what not.

I posted yesterday in another thread that I think we have 2 wins (Miami/TN) , 3 losses (at Saints/at Houston/at Jax), and 3 pickem (Jags/at TB/Car) games.

How we do in the pickem games will determine 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, or 10-6.

If TY, Hooker, and Desier play in two weeks, the Jags game should be a W instead of pickem.

• Like 1

Foles should be rusty when he comes back vs us. He hasn't played since week 1, practicing/working out is a far cry from playing in an actual game. The speed of the game takes a while to get use too. I still think we can go 11-5 with a healthy JB the rest of the way. Before the season I had 8-8 after Andrew retired but now at 5-3 and looking at our schedule, 11-5 is possible assuming we do beat Miami to get to 6-3. 

• Like 1

I'm going to say between 5-11 and 12-4. sarcasm

I root for a win every week but I also realize this is the NFL and the saying " Any Given Sunday" is a thing. 

I forget what i said at the first of the year but i'd stick to that I think it was between 10-6 and 12-4.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:19 PM, Mr.Debonair said:

We are 5-3 now. I think 9-7 is likely or 10-6. No more wins than 10. As of now, how I see it

Dolphins- W

Jags- W

Texans- L

Titans- W

Tampa Bay (hard to figure them out)- L

Saints- L

Panthers- W / L

Jags- L

8 - 8.... don't see us beating the Panthers, McCaffrey will run and catch out of the backfield to a win for the Panthers.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:54 PM, braveheartcolt said:

Swept by the Jags.....who writes this stuff.

Thank you BHC....

Has to be just for the attention... otherwise... I got no idea man

Edit: Had to actually be relevant to this thread and not just my OP....

I'm no betting man, but I'm rolling with 11-5

I think we take 2 L's back to back weeks with NO and the Panthers... but I see us winning out the others...

Playoffs!? yes, without question

On 11/6/2019 at 11:19 AM, MPStack said:

What is everyone’s predictions for the Colts end of regular season record. 

I’m thinking the Colts go 9-7 and it’s 50-50 for a WC game.

With injuries piling up especially at WR, I think it’s going to be tough beating NO, CAR, HOU and the Jags twice. 

9-7.. I thought better before last week.  New Orleans, Carolina, Houston, Jax are possible L’s waiting to be dealt. I wouldn’t be shocked to see 8-8 if we end up dropping a game to either Miami or Tennessee somehow.  

If we don’t win the division I am going to predict we don’t make the playoffs. The raiders have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. The only game they have that is difficult is the chiefs. That loss to them is going to come back and bite us. I see the raiders going 11-5. With them having the tie breaker with us we won’t make it if we don’t win the division. Their oline is big and nasty. We would be better off if they beat the chiefs and won the division since we beat the chiefs.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If we don’t win the division I am going to predict we don’t make the playoffs. The raiders have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. The only game they have that is difficult is the chiefs. That loss to them is going to come back and bite us. I see the raiders going 11-5. With them having the tie breaker with us we won’t make it if we don’t win the division. Their oline is big and nasty. We would be better off if they beat the chiefs and won the division since we beat the chiefs.

We can still make it as a Wildcard as a 6th seed along with Chucky. I am not sold on the Bills at all. Chargers don't look good either. 

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We can still make it as a Wildcard as a 6th seed along with Chucky. I am not sold on the Bills at all. Chargers don't look good either. 

Chargers are done. Not scared  about them with 6 losses. Not worried yet about the Steelers either because their offense is so bad. We will see with the bills. They do have a few tough games I think coming up. But that raiders schedule outside of KC is so dang easy. They have the jets and bengals next two weeks. Then the chiefs. They do play the chargers one more time.  Our schedule is not easy. So winning the division is essential. Good thing the Texans have a couple hard games coming up. I am really nervous for the jags game. We need TY and DF back.

Bills have the cowboys, ravens, and the patriots.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Chargers are done. Not scared  about them with 6 losses. Not worried yet about the Steelers either because their offense is so bad. We will see with the bills. They do have a few tough games I think coming up. But that raiders schedule outside of KC is so dang easy. They have the jets and bengals next two weeks. Then the chiefs. They do play the chargers one more time.  Our schedule is not easy. So winning the division is essential. Good thing the Texans have a couple hard games coming up. I am really nervous for the jags game. We need TY and DF back.

Yeah the Bills schedule gets really tough in a few weeks. They play at the Pats, Ravens, and at Steelers still lmao . I would prefer to win the division but a 6th seed is very possible. 

Still holding out hope for 10-6.  Through half the season we're literally on pace.  Hopefully we can get Brissett healthy and get to the end of the season in good shape. 

Really want to see Campbell step up in particular, he looks like he's close to figuring it out.  No complaints about the D, no real complaints about Brissett.  We have flaws like any young team will have but we are good enough to get to the playoffs barring some kind of disaster.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the Bills schedule gets really tough in a few weeks. They play at the Pats, Ravens, and at Steelers still lmao . I would prefer to win the division but a 6th seed is very possible. 

The bills offense isn’t great so I could see that Steelers game being close. The Texans have the ravens, colts, and NE at home the next few weeks.

I just don’t like how our offense is playing. Especially with injuries to TY and not knowing when he and DF will be back. We play to many close games and some are going to go the wrong way. Unless something changes with the offense when we get guys back it’s going to be tough.

On some of the players IG stoeies this morning they are playing corn hole in the locker room. TY foot is not in a boot. Hopefully that is good news.  The stories are pretty funny if you want to watch them. Ebron, AQM, and Reece fountain all have stories. I also thought it was pretty cool how chad Kelly seems to be fitting in with the guys from the stories. I think the culture has done him well. 

Hate to say it but the Steelers game might end up being a tie-breaker for the wild card as well, so potentially 2 teams in the Raiders and Steelers could end up as #5 and #6 to me. Steelers have a nice schedule down the stretch as well. 

If we don't win 1 out of the 2 Jags-Texans games coming up (more so the Texans game), it is going to be an uphill battle to win the division, assuming we beat the Dolphins. :) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Hate to say it but the Steelers game might end up being a tie-breaker for the wild card as well, so potentially 2 teams in the Raiders and Steelers could end up as #5 and #6 to me. Steelers have a nice schedule down the stretch as well. 

If we don't win 1 out of the 2 Jags-Texans games coming up (more so the Texans game), it is going to be an uphill battle to win the division, assuming we beat the Dolphins. :) 

Unless the Steelers get better on offense I am not to scared of them right now. The raiders are good. It is really bad we lost to both teams that could have a tie breaker on us. I think the raiders only lose one more. Their schedule is super easy.

36 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Unless the Steelers get better on offense I am not to scared of them right now. The raiders are good. It is really bad we lost to both teams that could have a tie breaker on us. I think the raiders only lose one more. Their schedule is super easy.

Outside 1 game vs the Rams and 1 game vs the Ravens, Steelers play the Browns twice, Bengals, Cardinals, Bills and Jets. So, I see only 2 games they will not be favored in with that defensive unit. I see them going 9-7 at worst. Unless we win our division at 9-7, we will be on the wrong side of the wild card tie-breakers. Whether you fear the Steelers or not, with that inept offense and good defense, they beat us, period. 

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Outside 1 game vs the Rams and 1 game vs the Ravens, Steelers play the Browns twice, Bengals, Cardinals, Bills and Jets. So, I see only 2 games they will not be favored in with that defensive unit. I see them going 9-7 at worst. Unless we win our division at 9-7, we will be on the wrong side of the wild card tie-breakers. Whether you fear the Steelers or not, with that inept offense and good defense, they beat us, period. 

I understand that about the Steelers. But as bad as their offense is they can lose to anyone.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:19 AM, MPStack said:

What is everyone’s predictions for the Colts end of regular season record. 

I’m thinking the Colts go 9-7 and it’s 50-50 for a WC game.

With injuries piling up especially at WR, I think it’s going to be tough beating NO, CAR, HOU and the Jags twice. 

16-3

jack nicholson yes GIF

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Cards, Bills, Ravens, and Rams all could and should beat the Steelers

53 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Honestly the Raiders deserve an easy schedule for the rest of the year, considering they went for a month and a half without a home game. Someone needs to be fired for that scheduling decision

• Like 1