Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I also don't have a clue. At this point all we have heard is standard GM speak. I don't read too much into what he has said.  In reality how the draft folds out is what will dictate what he does. He may go a total different direction than what fans think? 
    • I know that's what people say.  And I'm not on any Fromm train.  I'm just wondering why people say that.     Why is Love in the First tier and Eason in the second?  So far, neither Fromm nor Eason have had a friendly environment with which to showcase themselves.   We haven't even had a bowl game, a combine, pro day, etc.  Its too early to make any determinations one way or the other, IMO.    The only thing I know is that we have a pocket to protect a pocket passer, and 6'6" is better than anything shorter, and that field vision and accuracy are the two most important skills for a QB.   The fact is, if JB was able to do only two things, consistently see open receivers and get them the ball in the right spot, we would be talking all day about DTs, WRs, TEs, and OTs, and not even seriously looking at QBs.
    • Sorry for not posting more of Gordon. It it has proven harder to find.  Another view of first TD He is also reported to ha e gotten better as the week has gone along.   
    • Hey guys I don't know if it has be brought to you attention yet, but if we need a dominant TE, we could find it at the FA. Austin Hooper, who made it to the Pro Bowl this year is FA at the end of the season. It could be a really good fit for us.  What do you guyw think about it !?
  • Members

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 213

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 11,032

• boo2202

boo2202 333

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,718

• esmort

esmort 1,700

• indykmj