Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Man If We Lose Sunday.... Sigh

Shadow_Creek

On 11/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

There should be no problem beating the Fins regardless of who is at QB.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:27 PM, HOF19 said:

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

Yes, Dolphins can still throw the game wk 16 vs the Bengals ... that game could end up hilarious depending on how things shake out ... A fight to by both teams to tank for #1 pick. lmao (Fight would be for Burrow (or whoever climbs the draft board) even if Tua doesn't come out)

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

It would suck if the Colts lost but after what I saw last week I have already lowered my expectations for this year’s team. I think the Dolphins should be favored...personally.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the Colts lost.  Too many injuries and inconsistent play.  Rest assured...the Colts will NOT win by more than a touchdown and you will be sweating this one out the whole way...if they manage to win this week.  

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

It would suck if the Colts lost but after what I saw last week I have already lowered my expectations for this year’s team. I think the Dolphins should be favored...personally.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the Colts lost.  Too many injuries and inconsistent play.  Rest assured...the Colts will NOT win by more than a touchdown and you will be sweating this one out the whole way...if they manage to win this week.  

"I think the Dolphins should be favored". Really? It is not like Hoyer is Curtis Painter. Even if JB doesn't play we still should be fine this week. I have us winning 30-17, it should be our first comfortable win of the season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

alright alright alright matthew mcconaughey GIF

On 11/6/2019 at 12:27 PM, HOF19 said:

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

I am amazed at the nonsense on here. 

Does anyone really know if Tua is their target?  I don’t but have my doubts. 

Now that these “rumors”that you cite are out there, do they all of the sudden stop tanking?  I mean they are 1-7. Their lot for the season has long been cast. 

What in the holy hell if Saban does announce that Tua is out today have to do with anything?  What is the connection to Tua entering the draft 2 months from now?

Dear God...

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"I think the Dolphins should be favored". Really? It is not like Hoyer is Curtis Painter. Even if JB doesn't play we still should be fine this week. I have us winning 30-17, it should be our first comfortable win of the season. 

Well...don’t knock me till we see how it actually plays out tomorrow.  You might be like dang Coltsman...you called it.    Lol.   It’s not Hoyer...I like him... it’s the combination of all of the stuff I mentioned in that post.  Colts will play down to Miami’s level.  Offense missing too much in the passing game at one time.  I just can’t see them winning this game comfortably...too inconsistent and Vinny misses too many kicks for that. Hopefully I’ll be pouring some Sweet Baby Rays on a plate crow after the game.  

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, pacolts56 said:

I’m going against this runaway spirit of gloom and doom..... Mack and the Maniac shine in a Colts rout....

Colts        31

Dolphins  6

Sorry my friend...

On 11/9/2019 at 8:33 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Shocking??

I guess we have been fooled by this team. Holding on to an over the hill kicker was a symptom of a team not interested in establishing a winning culture. This game is a result of lowered standards of this team established by seeing a player who is not held responsible for poor play continue to be on this team **Cough** (Adam V) **Cough**.

Why should players play inspired when the standard has been set? Play poorly and you can keep your spot. Coaches included.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Introspect said:

Sorry my friend...

Shocking??

I guess we have been fooled by this team. Holding on to an over the hill kicker was a symptom of a team not interested in establishing a winning culture. This game is a result of lowered standards of this team established by seeing a player who is not held responsible for poor play continue to be on this team **Cough** (Adam V) **Cough**.

Why should players play inspired when the standard has been set? Play poorly and you can keep your spot. Coaches included.

Good point, I wasn't happy when I found out Brissett wasn't playing, I am surprised Hoyer played like Painter. IMO we would be 7-2 with JB not missing a game but it doesn't matter because we will never know. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:10 AM, Coltsman1788 said:

Well...don’t knock me till we see how it actually plays out tomorrow.  You might be like dang Coltsman...you called it.    Lol.   It’s not Hoyer...I like him... it’s the combination of all of the stuff I mentioned in that post.  Colts will play down to Miami’s level.  Offense missing too much in the passing game at one time.  I just can’t see them winning this game comfortably...too inconsistent and Vinny misses too many kicks for that. Hopefully I’ll be pouring some Sweet Baby Rays on a plate crow after the game.  

Well...No crow for me tonight...I was right about this one...sadly. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Well...No crow for me tonight...I was right about this one...sadly. 

If I could find a crow here on the North Shore of Kauai.... I’d eat one after my 31-6 prediction (hallucination) :facepalm:

My vomit after this so-called game will consisted of seared Mango basted Ono with Cilantro quinoa rice.

6 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

If I could find a crow here on the North Shore of Kauai.... I’d eat one after my 31-6 prediction (hallucination) :facepalm:

My vomit after this so-called game will consisted of seared Mango basted Ono with Cilantro quinoa rice.

Don't feel bad, I don't think many outside of Mia locker room thought Mia would win.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I've read WAAAAY dumber things on this board.. Lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Yeah I am eating crow too, don't feel bad. I did post last week after JB got injured we may lose to Miami if he didn't play but on our game thread I said 30-17 Colts, changed it too 24-17 Colts after I found out JB was outhaha . Hoyer just layed an egg.

• Like 1