Indianapolis Colts
Shadow_Creek

Man If We Lose Sunday.... Sigh

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It is called short term memory, works in every single sport. Can't dwell on the past, just learn from it and move forward. That is why I feel it will be our first 10+ point win of the season because our locker room is strong and led by strong players and coaches. 

That is all I have to say!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

It’s the Dolphins, I wouldn’t worry too much. 

3 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

i wasnt worried about the steelers

• Like 2

There is plenty of reason to be worried about the Dolphins game. They are a bad team but the Colts play bad against bad teams.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bravo4460 said:

There is plenty of reason to be worried about the Dolphins game. They are a bad team but the Colts play bad against bad teams.

Yeah, I mean, I'd like to disagree, but the results this year speak for themselves.  The Colts play to their competition - good or bad.  Very frustrating to watch on those occasions they're playing down.

The Dolphins 100% have the ability to beat this Colts team.  Not only is it possible, but it's likely if the Colts have a repeat performance of their player against Pittsburgh. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You should have been.

Exactly. Regardless of their record, even the Manning Era struggled to win in Pittsburgh. Heck, as a a team, we’ve only won there like twice in 50 years

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Exactly. Regardless of their record, even the Manning Era struggled to win in Pittsburgh. Heck, as a a team, we’ve only won there like twice in 50 years

Regardless of the record, when you're a team who eeks out single score wins, struggled massively against a good D the game before and are coming up against another on the road... It was never a gimme. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Regardless of the record, when you're a team who eeks out single score wins, struggled massively against a good D the game before and are coming up against another on the road... It was never a gimme. 

Yep. Plus I felt it would be a trap game. And it was to some degree

18 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

The Dolphins want to lose so there’s that. 

Maybe but they won last week...

• Like 1

They lost top receiver and running back this week .And they are in bottom of every statistical category.The Steelers have a good defense .Miami does not and we are home .That said we lose I will be inconsolable.

• Like 2

The Dolphins only won last week because that was Gase’s way of getting revenge. He didn’t want to embarrass them on the field, no. He wanted to hurt them where it counted while helping himself:

In the draft order. Clearly a genius move. 

SafeVainAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.

That said, I sure would hate to drop this one, and I also hate to say I’m not ruling it out yet. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

Many fans were not worried about the Raiders or the Steelers either.   Also the Broncos.  The Colts play close games which means they are at risk of losing every game.  

• Like 2

Hoyer and no show Cain leading the Colts offense.... Yea... I can see a scenario in which the Dolphins win. Lol 

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Wasn't a trap game, we barely escaped against a top 5 Denver defense the week prior....

• Like 1

This place will be a treat that's for dam sure.. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

You should have been.

maybe I had better begin to worry about the dolphins or worry about us beating ourselves again

If the Colts lose Sunday it will stink for me during the game but I will quickly get over it as I remember it’s a game and if the worst thing in my life is my football team things are going really well for me.

11 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

To me the Colts do not go out and completely take over a game  and teams that play like that can lose anytime …..anywhere !

7 hours ago, LockeDown said:

The Dolphins want to lose so there’s that. 

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ratking said:

Hoyer and no show Cain leading the Colts offense.... Yea... I can see a scenario in which the Dolphins win. Lol 

if the o-line can protect the stationary qb we will blow them away

Fitzmagic is streaky. I am concerned he'll throw all over our defense. Not an overreaction, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that we lose. I thought this even before the Pittsburgh game, so it's not just a knee-jerk reaction. 

• Like 1

The Dolphins are giving up 151 yds on the ground. I see a career game for Mack, easy win Sunday. 

Shame on the Debbie Downers! :woah:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

Yes. Why stop now? 

And then there is this >>>>> If the Colts ARE A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM  they shouldn't need the Dolphins to tank …….If we are a playoff caliber team .

If we go out there and play a hard-nosed mistake free game, there's no reason we shouldn't win.  Our losses this year have come because we didn't do one or both those things.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MPStack said:

The Dolphins are giving up 151 yds on the ground. I see a career game for Mack, easy win Sunday. 

Shame on the Debbie Downers! :woah:

Are we really Debbie Downers with how this Colts teams has played lately? Lol

This team gives us absolutely no reason to trust that they will win.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Are we really Debbie Downers with how this Colts teams has played lately? Lol

This team gives us absolutely no reason to trust that they will win.

Animated GIF

Have a little faith! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Myles said:

Many fans were not worried about the Raiders or the Steelers either.   Also the Broncos.  The Colts play close games which means they are at risk of losing every game.  

is there a possibility? Absolutely, there’s always a possibility on any given Sunday. I just think they have something extra to prove this week and are motivated to come away victorious. 

18 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

i wasnt worried about the steelers

I was , they have turned there season after acquiring Minkah he seemed to spark their efforts. 

If we lose this Sunday, I'll be rooting for a victory the following week. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, csmopar said:

They were playing the Jets, who are completely inept.

Plus they were playing their old coach, something to play for.

12 minutes ago, Maniac said:

They were playing the Jets, who are completely inept.

Plus they were playing their old coach, something to play for.

I hope the Dolphins play as good and hard as they can ……...That is the best way for me to analyze how good my Colts are .

Isn't it a fire sale over there in Miami right now? All talented players on the auction block. 

INDY should take care of business fairly easily on the ground with MACK just like MPStack so wisely said. 

• Like 3

On 11/6/2019 at 5:39 AM, csmopar said:

The jets also want to lose

On 11/6/2019 at 5:39 AM, csmopar said:

The jets also want to lose