Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Man If We Lose Sunday.... Sigh

Shadow_Creek

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

It is called short term memory, works in every single sport. Can't dwell on the past, just learn from it and move forward. That is why I feel it will be our first 10+ point win of the season because our locker room is strong and led by strong players and coaches. 

That is all I have to say!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

This is not a negative post i'm just really worried this game. Especially with AV not sure about him anymore. Also TY being out Along with Campbell and Desir possibly being out as well as Kelly it's just a big mess. I hope Hoyer plays if JB isn't ready to go sigh i guess that would probably be the only bright spot.

It’s the Dolphins, I wouldn’t worry too much. 

1 hour ago, bravo4460 said:

There is plenty of reason to be worried about the Dolphins game. They are a bad team but the Colts play bad against bad teams.

Yeah, I mean, I'd like to disagree, but the results this year speak for themselves.  The Colts play to their competition - good or bad.  Very frustrating to watch on those occasions they're playing down.

The Dolphins 100% have the ability to beat this Colts team.  Not only is it possible, but it's likely if the Colts have a repeat performance of their player against Pittsburgh. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Exactly. Regardless of their record, even the Manning Era struggled to win in Pittsburgh. Heck, as a a team, we’ve only won there like twice in 50 years

Regardless of the record, when you're a team who eeks out single score wins, struggled massively against a good D the game before and are coming up against another on the road... It was never a gimme. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Regardless of the record, when you're a team who eeks out single score wins, struggled massively against a good D the game before and are coming up against another on the road... It was never a gimme. 

Yep. Plus I felt it would be a trap game. And it was to some degree

18 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

The Dolphins want to lose so there’s that. 

Maybe but they won last week...

• Like 1

The Dolphins only won last week because that was Gase’s way of getting revenge. He didn’t want to embarrass them on the field, no. He wanted to hurt them where it counted while helping himself:

In the draft order. Clearly a genius move. 

SafeVainAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.

That said, I sure would hate to drop this one, and I also hate to say I’m not ruling it out yet. 

5 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

It’s the Dolphins, I wouldn’t worry too much. 

Many fans were not worried about the Raiders or the Steelers either.   Also the Broncos.  The Colts play close games which means they are at risk of losing every game.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

There is plenty of reason to be worried about the Dolphins game. They are a bad team but the Colts play bad against bad teams.

To me the Colts do not go out and completely take over a game  and teams that play like that can lose anytime …..anywhere !

7 hours ago, LockeDown said:

The Dolphins want to lose so there’s that. 

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Been reading (over the last 24 hours ) stories on internet coming from Alabama media that Mr. Tua might not chose to enter this next draft .( especially if Saban announces he can't play this weekend ) If true do the Dolphins continue to tank ?

Yes. Why stop now? 

2 hours ago, MPStack said:

The Dolphins are giving up 151 yds on the ground. I see a career game for Mack, easy win Sunday. 

Shame on the Debbie Downers! :woah:

Are we really Debbie Downers with how this Colts teams has played lately? Lol

This team gives us absolutely no reason to trust that they will win.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Myles said:

Many fans were not worried about the Raiders or the Steelers either.   Also the Broncos.  The Colts play close games which means they are at risk of losing every game.  

is there a possibility? Absolutely, there’s always a possibility on any given Sunday. I just think they have something extra to prove this week and are motivated to come away victorious. 

16 hours ago, csmopar said:

Yep. Plus I felt it would be a trap game. And it was to some degree

Maybe but they won last week...

They were playing the Jets, who are completely inept.

Plus they were playing their old coach, something to play for.

12 minutes ago, Maniac said:

They were playing the Jets, who are completely inept.

Plus they were playing their old coach, something to play for.

I hope the Dolphins play as good and hard as they can ……...That is the best way for me to analyze how good my Colts are .