Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's go Ravens!

Chrisaaron1023

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Fortunately I only have to swallow vomit once every four years and cheer for the Cowboys when they play the Patriots.

Come back here next week. Vikes and Cowboys on SNF.

---

I'm glad the Ravens have not scored yet. Less time for Pats to make comeback.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Had the Patriots allowed 37 points all year combined? Embarrassing when this is the first real team you've played..

Well, the Bills defense held them to 16 points and that game actually came down to the final drive...

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Had the Patriots allowed 37 points all year combined? Embarrassing when this is the first real team you've played..

They always somehow get a cream puff schedule which causes the Ravens and Colts to report to NE later in the season 

This weekend I had to witness my high school football team get knocked out of the playoffs, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish barely win in their game and watch the Colts lose today... but watching the Ravens beat up on the Patriots is making up for all of it. THANKYA JESUS!

3 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

You will get another crack at them soon. 

Ravens do have a date in Buffalo later on this year though, should be a good test for the Bills.

Fun fact: Last Ravens trip to Buffalo was 6 years ago, the Bills somehow upset the defending SB Champs and got 5 or 6 turnovers out of that game I think.

Archived