Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Ballard couldn't convince or spend on free agents with an Andrew Luck on the roster, how is he going to do otherwise to sell the Colts as a SB contender to free agents that say they want to play for a SB contender? He has never been interested in a bidding war before, I just do not see it happening.    Shelby Harris and Jordan Philips, I can see Ballard going after, to be honest. Jaguars probably want to let go of Marcell Dareus in order to make room for Ngakoue (and others) and we might be able to squeeze a couple of years out of him, he is better against the run. Jaguars will get hit with only a dead cap hit of $2.5 mil. if they release him. Once he got injured, their run D went down the toilet. He's more of a run down NT at this point in his life, can be had for cheap, IMO.
    • I get what you mean.  
    • It's his brother, of course he wants him in. I do think Eli will get in.   I just don't agree with it.  He was never a top 5 (or even 10 maybe) QB in the league at the time he played.  
    • We were 5-3. I've only come to my conclusion because he hasn't improved.  His flaws are the same as in college.   From his draft profile: Struggles with deep ball accuracy completing just 23.1 percent on attempts of 21-plus yards. Had several overthrows when tasked with deep throws down sideline versus man coverage. Failed to recognize receivers running wide open down the seam. Gets locked in on a pre­-snap plan and has issues altering his itinerary quickly.   If he starts I will be pulling for him, but I have no confidence in him improving at age 27 going into year 5 in the NFL.  
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,874

• Nadine

Nadine 7,938

Administrators
    • bertjones7

bertjones7 113

• aaron11

aaron11 2,510

• Flash7

Flash7 2,563