Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Relax/Breathe/Optimism

John Hammonds

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ravens are up 10-0 on NE. They aren’t looking good either. They can’t stop Lamar.

17-0 now....  I said before the game, I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Pats lost. They still could win but on paper, a very good match up. One you could argue the Ravens should win at home.

• Like 1

This game reminded me of San Diego game severL years ago - we did everything to lose, but in the end we had a chance, but...missed FG.  We’re fine if we get good news on Brissett, and TY is back before Houston rematch.  We really are.  If they are out extended time, it will all have been too much to overcome.  It’ll be okay...like the thread says breathe.”  

1 hour ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

This game hurt,  but its pretty amazing we were in position to win it considering what happened. 

Kelly Out

Brisset out

TY out 

Hoyer pick 6

Vinny....ugh, man I love the guy but he cost us this game. He hits the extra point and were not going for two. Then we dont need a 45 yarder at the end to stay in it. Just so harsh

I feel the same way  my concern  is that all the injuries are really hurting us  and we can’t play the game that we can and are capable of playing.

Telling message board members to ‘breathe’ or ‘relax’ after their team, the team who this message board is about, loses in such an ugly fashion, is about the most pointless endeavor you can take on a football message board. What the hell else are people gonna talk about, how solid Banogu looked? Or Rock Ya-Sin not getting burnt to a crisp 10 times? 

I don’t think anybody’s standing on a ledge over this but there are absolutely some criticisms that can be put on the team without the blue colored glasses types getting all holier than thou at every other post. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 21isSuperman changed the title to Relax/Breathe/Optimism
41 minutes ago, luvdacolts67 said:

I feel the same way  my concern  is that all the injuries are really hurting us  and we can’t play the game that we can and are capable of playing.

Im going to admit I had us going 9-7 after Luck retired.  So far this season has been gravy.

27 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

Telling message board members to ‘breathe’ or ‘relax’ after their team, the team who this message board is about, loses in such an ugly fashion, is about the most pointless endeavor you can take on a football message board. What the hell else are people gonna talk about, how solid Banogu looked? Or Rock Ya-Sin not getting burnt to a crisp 10 times? 

I don’t think anybody’s standing on a ledge over this but there are absolutely some criticisms that can be put on the team without the blue colored glasses types getting all holier than thou at every other post. 

You're harshing my mellow man.

I have no issue with fans venting on a Colts message board after they lose a game like this.  Why would that bother anyone.  

Fumbles

Missed FG's

Very little pass rush

Poor O-line play

Bad penalties

This is exactly the time fans should vent their frustration.  

• Like 3

A stupid penalty at the end of the half gifts them 3 points.

A stupid fumble on a safety punt gifts them ANOTHER 3 points.

A missed extra point leads to a failed 2 point attempt, then a missed last-second FG - 5 points

(In case anyone's wondering, I'm giving the Steelers the pick 6.  I consider that more a great play by them than a bad one by us).

No Hilton, Funchess, Brissett, Kelly, Desir, Campbell for all or part of the game, we GIFT them 11 points, and we still only lose by 2 in Pittsburgh.

Can you imagine how dangerous this team could be if we could get everybody healthy and play 60 disciplined minutes?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DalTXColtsFan said:

A stupid penalty at the end of the half gifts them 3 points.

A stupid fumble on a safety punt gifts them ANOTHER 3 points.

A missed extra point leads to a failed 2 point attempt, then a missed last-second FG - 5 points

(In case anyone's wondering, I'm giving the Steelers the pick 6.  I consider that more a great play by them than a bad one by us).

No Hilton, Funchess, Brissett, Kelly, Desir, Campbell for all or part of the game, we GIFT them 11 points, and we still only lose by 2 in Pittsburgh.

Can you imagine how dangerous this team could be if we could get everybody healthy and play 60 disciplined minutes?

No I can’t imagine it because that never happens with the Colts. 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:22 AM, The Peytonator said:

This x1000. Feel like participation trophies would be welcomed around here. We can say we lost by only 2pts without our QB1 (they also didnt have their QB1) so it was not a bad result on paper but if you actually watched the game you would see that we do have various weaknesses. The criticism comes out of love for the team.

• Like 1