Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Decision (When He Makes It)

JTcardscolts

After reading all the Peyton to Tennessee threads, i can't help but notice all the displeasure a lot of people show about him going to a division rival.

Every thread, you can read a; it'll tarnish is legacy as a colt, or it's like a slap in the face, and a I'll lose respect for him.

Not to mention the people who think Peyton will go to the Titians out of spite, to get back at the Mr. Irsay.

This is a tough decision for him to make, and I'm sure he'll choose the one that's is best for him, his future in the NFL, and his family.

But to get to the bottom line, the NFL is a business and just like mr. Irsay saw it best for him to cut Peyton. Let's not hold it against Peyton for making a business decision himself and going to the Titians.

If Peyton thinks it's best for him and his family to go to Tennessee, let's respect that, didn't say you had to root for him. I mean after 14 years I think he's earned that

After reading all the Peyton to Tennessee threads, i can't help but notice all the displeasure a lot of people show about him going to a division rival.

Every thread, you can read a; it'll tarnish is legacy as a colt, or it's like a slap in the face, and a I'll lose respect for him.

Not to mention the people who think Peyton will go to the Titians out of spite, to get back at the Mr. Irsay.

This is a tough decision for him to make, and I'm sure he'll choose the one that's is best for him, his future in the NFL, and his family.

But to get to the bottom line, the NFL is a business and just like mr. Irsay saw it best for him to cut Peyton. Let's not hold it against Peyton for making a business decision himself and going to the Titians.

If Peyton thinks it's best for him and his family to go to Tennessee, let's respect that, didn't say you had to root for him. I mean after 14 years I think he's earned that

True that. At this point Manning can pick whatever team he wants and I'm not going to hold it against him. However, I'd still rather him not pick AFC South so we don't have a guarantee to play him twice a year.