Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Adam has cost us now 2 games this year, unbelievable 

Without a doubt !

Well. I guess I’ll continue waiting for us to finally beat them. Probably will happen when I leave this rock.

I’m very tired of this. Reich really needs to get this team back into shape, and fast. We need to come out next week strong and mean and shut down the Dolphins. I’m embarrassed of this team right now, and my hatred for the Steelers is bigger than ever.

He doesn't deserve this ending but I'm afraid its time to move on. He should be cut and that decision has to sting the soul for Ballard and Irsay.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

I absolutely hate him!!!

You absolutely hate who?

4 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Everyone blasting Hoyer even though JB would have looked exactly the same with this pass protection and receivers (except Pascal). We need a QB who isn't on this team yet. 

Wouldn't  have a pick 6 with JB

3 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Some butt needs to be loudly and fiercely chewed.

Hey pal, watch that talk. This is a family-friendly site!:D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, relkins said:

Wouldn't  have a pick 6 with JB

JB wouldn't even have attempted that throw and either take a sack or dump off. Still better than a pick 6 but he would have had a terrible game too.

2 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I’m very tired of this. Reich really needs to get this team back into shape, and fast. We need to come out next week strong and mean and shut down the Dolphins. I’m embarrassed of this team right now, and my hatred for the Steelers is bigger than ever.

Sad to say it. We don’t have the kind of team to beat down the Dolphins. With the injuries we sustained today it would not be surprising if we collapse. You can’t win games when your starters are injured...

Just now, Calmack said:

JB wouldn't even have attempted that throw and either take a sack or dump off. Still better than a pick 6 but he would have had a terrible game too.

That's only a guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Oopty Oop said:

He doesn't deserve this ending but I'm afraid its time to move on. He should be cut and that decision has to sting the soul for Ballard and Irsay.

At this point you have to same AV from himself.  Tell him to fall on the sword and everyone will still say it was a great career.  If he continues to miss shots like this it will only tarnish the memories he has built up over the decades.

Either way, we have to try someone new.  If he's as bad or worse than AV then so be it.  We know what we have with AV and that's not NFL caliber at this point.  Give someone else a shot.

Just now, relkins said:

That's only a guess

I'm basing it off of every single game I have seen JB play with us and his tendencies....

Just now, Calmack said:

I'm basing it off of every single game I have seen JB play with us and his tendencies....

Naw

Here in NY Metro area at least I have some buddies that are Jets fans that feel worse than I do ……...IF WE BEAT THE THE DOLPHINS ……...IF !!!!!!!!

I am so disgusted with Reich on that ending. He called the game like pagano once we got in FG range. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Reich was awful today 

Agree. If Hoyer prepares we shouldn't have to  dumb it down

1 minute ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Reich was awful today 

Actually he was good up until that last series. No TY and no JB and we still moved the ball well. Campbell was great in the first half then Reich forgot about him in the second.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am so disgusted with Reich on that ending. He called the game like pagano once we got in FG range. 

It seemed to me we tried plays on third down that we have NEVER had success with .

8 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Hoyer for the most part played very well. No center and no TY. We still moved the ball.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Actually he was good up until that last series. No TY and no JB and we still moved the ball well. Campbell was great in the first half then Reich forgot about him in the second.

Lucky penalty. Not the playing ability 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Hoyer for the most part played very well. No center and no TY. We still moved the ball.

Against a team with a losing record, they moved the ball well, but still lost.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Except we didn't. The ball literally moved into FG territory because of some braindead refs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Agree Reich was fine,  our o line and our Hof kicker were the problem today.  Reichs biggest detriment in that last series was his trust in Vinny.

Considering the injuries, miscues, penalties, turnovers, colts still had a chance to bring it home.  We overcame alot to still be on a position to win.  Adam blew it. 

Ps I know laces out, dude's foot hit the ground half a foot behind the ball.  It wasnt going thru.

In the mean time, get tryouts for a kicker.....Vinny isn't going to change, the man is done, time to call it quits while he's still a hall of famer.

1 hour ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Most of the "stars" in this league aren't 24 years old... Genius

Wow....no need to get rude. So what of Ballards picks over the last 3 years do u seeing as being star material based on their early performances in the league??

• Like 1