Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marcus Johnson

Horseshoelife19

14 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

No because Dulin has been a stud on special teams.

I haven't seen Dulin do anything other than be a backup.  His value is in being able to return punts.  Haven't seen any spectacular plays on special teams.

If he was better than the guys on the roster he’d be on the roster.  He’s not an unknown to the Colts they have had him for a while.  He underwhelmed in the pre-season against other teams backups and third stringers.  I wouldn’t expect him to be suddenly good vs other teams starters.

2 hours ago, krunk said:

I haven't seen Dulin do anything other than be a backup.  His value is in being able to return punts.  Haven't seen any spectacular plays on special teams.

He’s made a couple of nice tackles in coverage.  It’s nice to have but with the Colts injury issues at WR it’s not something you couldn’t give up if you thought you had another starter level WR on the PS.  I don’t think they do.

25 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I don't think any changes are coming this year (besides Funchess coming back) but Colts definitely need to draft a WR early on next year. 

Hilton, Campbell and Pascal are probably the only returning WRs next season depending on how Funchess fairs.

Colts need to seriously look after drafting another WR early in 2020 draft which is loaded with WRs. 

The TE situation could be tricky as well. Both Doyle and Ebron are FAs and I doubt both are retained. 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, krunk said:

He was the one that had the heads up play to pin them on the 1 yard line that ended up in a safety.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bhougland said:

He was the one that had the heads up play to pin them on the 1 yard line that ended up in a safety.  

That’s one play. Every player on the team has made one really solid play during their time here. I mean, Vinny has made a 54 yard FG but missed extra points routinely now, does that mean he is a pro bowl kicker now? Lewis has a sack yet he has been scratched most of the year now, does the one great play suggest he should be starting? Kelly was balling in preseason and was the only QB hitting guys over the top deep and had the feet to run yet he is on the practice squad still.  Dullin is speed and very very raw, he was a surprise for me to see come up first but hey....

3 hours ago, MPStack said:

Hilton, Campbell and Pascal are probably the only returning WRs next season depending on how Funchess fairs.

Colts need to seriously look after drafting another WR early in 2020 draft which is loaded with WRs. 

The TE situation could be tricky as well. Both Doyle and Ebron are FAs and I doubt both are retained. 

Doyle 1-2 years ebron let go.

They should have kept Hentges.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MPStack said:

Agreed on the WR statement.

Also I love me some Doyle, but he'll be 30 and he's not exactly a speedster or physical specimen.

2020 will definitely be a year where we'll have to address the offensive weapons on this team. I wouldn't bother with Ebron, we caught lighting with him last year, but he's too hot and cold in general.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jdubu said:

That’s one play. Every player on the team has made one really solid play during their time here. I mean, Vinny has made a 54 yard FG but missed extra points routinely now, does that mean he is a pro bowl kicker now? Lewis has a sack yet he has been scratched most of the year now, does the one great play suggest he should be starting? Kelly was balling in preseason and was the only QB hitting guys over the top deep and had the feet to run yet he is on the practice squad still.  Dullin is speed and very very raw, he was a surprise for me to see come up first but hey....

He has been a really good gunner since he was called up.

3 hours ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

I disagree that Pascal, Hilton, and Campbell will be the only WR's back. I'm pretty sure Fountain will make the roster. 

If DF comes back and plays well I could see them bringing him back. Him with those other three will be a good group if they can stay healthy lol. Fountain is just like Cain a big unknown.