Indianapolis Colts

Steelers waived Donte Moncrief.

Moncrief was a massive bust for Pittsburgh after early-season drops made him a healthy scratch by Week 3. In total, the receiver was targeted 15 times this season, and he only caught four of them for just 18 yards. Only 26, Moncrief will get other chances but he's likely a depth option from this point forward. Diontae Johnson and James Washington will continue to be the secondary options behind JuJu Smith-Schuster for the Steelers.

RELATED: 

Pittsburgh Steelers

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Nov 2, 2019, 4:02 PM ET

I’m going on to say no way, no thanks for the Colts. 

• Like 2

If the player was under performing when Ballard let them go he doesn't usually give them a second shot.  I doubt he looks Moncriefs way.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 7:52 AM, krunk said:

If the player was under performing when Ballard let them go he doesn't usually give them a second shot.  I doubt he looks Moncriefs way.

Generally I would agree, but I think it has to be at least somewhat considered with the current state of our WR corps.  

He's certainly not someone I would bring back for big money or even for the long term.  But I also have to wonder that if we needed to sign someone to fill a hole, who is available that is better than him?  

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Generally I would agree, but I think it has to be at least somewhat considered with the current state of our WR corps.  

He's certainly not someone I would bring back for big money or even for the long term.  But I also have to wonder that if we needed to sign someone to fill a hole, who is available that is better than him?  

Dez Bryant! 

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Theyd call up Marcus Johnson before they made that move.  Marcus is slightly better than Dante.