Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Week 9: Observations, Reactions, Impressions, etc.

NFLfan

On 11/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, NFLUp said:

Cousins is pretty awful.  Overthrew his targets all day long.  He’s going to prevent the Vikes from reaching the next level.

I agree, but his fans will tell you he is among the top 5 QBs. To me he is a better Blake Bortles. He puts up stats that look good but he does not do what is necessary to win. I want to draft a QB.

• Haha 1

Hey there @NFLfan, it's cool to see a topic started by you.  

Phillip Rivers totally dominated the Cheese Heads in LA. Just when the league forgets about him. He says," Excuse me. I'm not going anywhere. Aaron who? Let me show you how it's done." Very impressive. 

It was nice to see Brady & Edelman put in their place too. God bless the Ravens man. I'm getting so sick & tired of all the praise & publicity NE gets. They need to go away for like a decade at least. Just saying. 

I've actually gotten to watch INDY for 2 whole Sundays in Wisconsin now. A win vs Denver & a loss vs Pittsburgh. It's been an unexpected treat for me in the Midwest anyway. 

Sorry about your Vikings vs the Chiefs yesterday my friend. Cousins is solid, just not elite. Hang in there. 

Still can't believe Watson for the Texans is playing so well after getting kicked in the eye. That QB is legit & tough as nails. 

Take Care & keep starting more threads too. :hat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey there @NFLfan, it's cool to see a topic started by you.  

Phillip Rivers totally dominated the Cheese Heads in LA. Just when the league forgets about him. He says," Excuse me. I'm not going anywhere. Aaron who? Let me show you how it's done." Very impressive. 

It was nice to see Brady & Edelman put in their place too. God bless the Ravens man. I'm getting so sick & tired of all the praise & publicity NE gets. They need to go away for like a decade at least. Just saying. 

I've actually gotten to watch INDY for 2 whole Sundays in Wisconsin now. A win vs Denver & a loss vs Pittsburgh. It's been an unexpected treat for me in the Midwest anyway. 

Sorry about your Vikings vs the Chiefs yesterday my friend. Cousins is solid, just not elite. Hang in there. 

Still can't believe Watson for the Texans is playing so well after getting kicked in the eye. That QB is legit & tough as nails. 

Take Care & keep starting more threads too. :hat:

How is everything, Southwest? So good to have you with us again. Hope you are enjoying the football season. I may post a thread every week until football is over. If you are available join us.  BTW, all the Cowboys haters have a date on the Colts forum next Sunday night. It will be the Vikes @ Cowboys on Sunday Night Football. Do join us. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, NFLfan said:

How is everything, Southwest? So good to have you with us again. Hope you are enjoying the football season. I may post a thread every week until football is over. If you are available join us.  BTW, all the Cowboys haters have a date on the Colts forum next Sunday night. It will be the Vikes @ Cowboys on Sunday Night Football. Do join us. :D

Your Vikings should with the NFC North as smoothly as silk IMO. Zimmer never gets enough recognition for his coaching prowess in my estimation. I have a ton of respect for your team & organization. Hades, I still miss Denny Green man. A very nice man & good coach God rest his soul. To this day, it still bothers me how Green's NFL legacy gets reduced to the "crown" rant when he was the HC in AZ. That's not right in my book. Without Denny, their is no SB Champion Tony Dungy head coach in INDY period. Denny was awesome! 

Come on Cousins, don't disappoint me. Please take Dallas to school & show em who is boss. I'm pulling for Minnesota like crazy this weekend. Also, Cris Collinsworth gushes on endlessly about the Cowboys like a Barry White seduction song you know what I'm saying? Get a room already. Sheesh. LOL! 

BTW: The Vikings vs Chiefs game will be airing on NFL Network tonight at 11 PM CST. 

Thanks for the invitation & your kind words of encouragement as always. You're a good friend. Thank you. I'll drop you a forum line soon. Take Care. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Your Vikings should with the NFC North as smoothly as silk IMO. Zimmer never gets enough recognition for his coaching prowess in my estimation. I have a ton of respect for your team & organization. Hades, I still miss Denny Green man. A very nice man & good coach God rest his soul. To this day, it still bothers me how Green's NFL legacy gets reduced to the "crown" rant when he was the HC in AZ. That's not right in my book. Without Denny, their is no SB Champion Tony Dungy head coach in INDY period. Denny was awesome! 

Come on Cousins, don't disappoint me. Please take Dallas to school & show em who is boss. I'm pulling for Minnesota like crazy this weekend. Also, Cris Collinsworth gushes on endlessly about the Cowboys like a Barry White seduction song you know what I'm saying? Get a room already. Sheesh. LOL! 

BTW: The Vikings vs Chiefs game will be airing on NFL Network tonight at 11 PM CST. 

Thanks for the invitation & your kind words of encouragement as always. You're a good friend. Thank you. I'll drop you a forum line soon. Take Care. 

Thank you for the kind words and for letting me know that the Vikings game is showing later tonight. I see that the Colts game is on now on NFL Network.

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Also, Cris Collinsworth gushes on endlessly about the Cowboys like a Barry White seduction song you know what I'm saying? Get a room already. Sheesh. LOL! 

ROFL :lol: I love that. 

I remember when you told a Colts writer Brad Wells: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya".  It was hilarious. 

Btw, I dislike the Cowboys too. This is a must win for the Vikes. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, NFLfan said:

Lol. A black cat running on the field. 

Yeah, you rarely see that happen in football. I was rooting for the cat to be bad voodoo for Dallas too. Oh well. 

I'm surprised that Whiskers didn't drop this Janet track before making it's SNF debut though. Entrance means everything you know. Gotta leave a lasting impression ya know...:D

Cats tend to do their own thing though so, I shouldn't be surprised I guess.  @Jules, would have had a field day with this football occurrence  since posting cool cat pictures is more or less her forte & favorite pastime on the forum. 

I missed the appearance on TV initially, but caught it when NFL Network re-aired the game later that night.

@NFLfan, 

You're welcome. I figured you'd wanna see your Purple People Eaters play tonight. Happy to help & make your evening TV watching go a bit more smoothly. 

Uh huh. Cris Collinsworth has 2 infatuation blindspots: The Patriots & the Cowboys. He can't be objective about either franchise whatsoever. 

Thank you so much for confirming to me that Dallas doesn't exactly stir your drink or trip your trigger either. My respect for you just skyrocketed over that. 

No worries. The Vikings know what time it is. I'm confident that Minnesota will emerge victorious my friend. Glad I was able to make you chuckle. :hat:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Miss him... When I saw him make the INT, I actually couldn't believe he was still playing!

Me too. I thought to myself, "that can't be the same Antoine Bethea who played for the Colts." He looked good.