Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
HOF19

2nd week in a row USA Today going big on picking Colts

Recommended Posts

May be the minority here , but I think TY being gone is a GOOD thing for Brissett. Doesn’t have that security blanket anymore, so in essence it “should” force him to go through all of his reads.... all wishful thinking of course. Sunday will answer a bunch of questions that seem to pop up every week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

May be the minority here , but I think TY being gone is a GOOD thing for Brissett. Doesn’t have that security blanket anymore, so in essence it “should” force him to go through all of his reads.... all wishful thinking of course. Sunday will answer a bunch of questions that seem to pop up every week. 

So losing our best receiver is a good thing.  Ah huh.  Let's hope when Brissett goes through his reads our WRs are getting open.  If they are we should be ok.  If not it might come down to our defense and Adam kicking outdoors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

So losing our best receiver is a good thing.  Ah huh.  Let's hope when Brissett goes through his reads our WRs are getting open.  If they are we should be ok.  If not it might come down to our defense and Adam kicking outdoors.  

yes losing him is a good thing we need to learn how to be able to survive without him at some point that means everything will need to come together orrr we blame the loss on having no hilton lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

We should run it like 35 times.  3 yards and a cloud of dust.  Old time football.

 

Against the Steelers front-7?  Are you serious?  More like 1 yard of dust and three-n-out.

 

I think we're going to see a similar gameplan to what Reich did against the Texans.

 

Spread 'em out, find mismatches against LBs in coverage, and dink-n-dunk our way down the field to control TOP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, will426 said:

yes losing him is a good thing we need to learn how to be able to survive without him at some point that means everything will need to come together orrr we blame the loss on having no hilton lmao 

I guess you could blame the loss on the other receivers not stepping up.  Lets hope they get open and catch the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I guess you could blame the loss on the other receivers not stepping up.  Lets hope they get open and catch the ball. 

true wasn’t it the raiders game where we had no hilton and everyone decided they didn’t know how to catch a ball haha  they better show up this time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

We should run it like 35 times.  3 yards and a cloud of dust.  Old time football.

Good idea if we had a passing game.  They will load the box and commit to stopping the run.  I don't think we will b able to run.  It will b up to Brissett and the receivers to win this one.  Teams r playing us the same way that's why our running game is looking average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...