Indianapolis Colts
CR91

Hilton didn't practice today

Went from limited on Wednesday to no practice today. Something to monitor for sure. 

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Went from limited on Wednesday to no practice today. Something to monitor for sure. 

Frank alluded to that earlier on Facebook live. He said something to the effect they’re gonna try to limit TYs practices and such to try and preserve him for the long run. Said he rarely practiced November of last year and played lights out . So they felt his time would be better spent working with the training staff

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Frank alluded to that earlier on Facebook live. He said something to the effect they’re gonna try to limit TYs practices and such to try and preserve him for the long run. Said he rarely practiced November of last year and played lights out . So they felt his time would be better spent working with the training staff

When was that Facebook live?

This injury report looks so good as long as TY and Ebron can go. Look at everyone back practicing in Full.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This injury report looks so good as long as TY and Ebron can go. Look at everyone back practicing in Full.

Earlier today on the Colts FB page

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Earlier today on the Colts FB page

Oh thanks. I guess it’s safe to say the rumor wasn’t true. I like this approach with TY. He doesn’t need much practice.

You got to have something be scared about literally every Thursday and Friday before all of our games I see. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Oh thanks. I guess it’s safe to say the rumor wasn’t true. I like this approach with TY. He doesn’t need much practice.

What rumor?

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

What rumor?

That he was getting an MRI to confirm that his calf injury was season-ending. I don't know why it would be safe to assume that...with the NFL and injuries...you just never know.

5 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

That he was getting an MRI to confirm that his calf injury was season-ending. I don't know why it would be safe to assume that...with the NFL and injuries...you just never know.

He wasn't even injured on Sunday lmao . The Internet can do a number on people. TY does this every week, he rests during the week, it is called age :thmup:

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He wasn't even injured on Sunday lmao . The Internet can do a number of people. TY does this every week, he rests during the week, it is called age :thmup:

It also said he was done for the season. You can get injured in practice. Look what happened too Fountain. When your limited one day and the next day you don’t practice or indicates you left practice after getting injured. Just glad it wasn’t true. There have been a lot of rumors that turn out true. 

17 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

It don't look good for desir

I like what they are doing. They are finally saying let’s get it to 100% so it’s not nagging him all season. As long as he is back before the Houston game I think we will be ok.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It also said he was done for the season. You can get injured in practice. Look what happened too Fountain. When your limited one day and the next day you don’t practice or indicates you left practice after getting injured. Just glad it wasn’t true. There have been a lot of rumors that turn out true. 

Who said he was done for the season? I did not see it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If TY and Ebron can go that might be one of the better looking Injury Reports in the entire League ( from my point of view at least )……...GO COLTS !!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

If TY and Ebron can go that might be one of the better looking Injury Reports in the entire League ( from my point of view at least )……...GO COLTS !!!!!

For it being half way through the season it looks really good. TY is probably more important then Ebron bur if they go the only person that might not go is Desir. There is going to be some interesting inactive. If Desir can’t go Wilson has got to be active.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The rumor said he was done for the season and was having a MRi to confirm it. It obviously wasn’t true. With Reichs comments on FB Live and Ebrons IG story of him and TY goofing off in the treatment room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

The rumor said he was done for the season and was having a MRi to confirm it. It obviously wasn’t true. With Reichs comments on FB Live and Ebrons IG story of him and TY goofing off in the treatment room.

TY is always banged up and rarely practices anymore. It is better he rests if it is needed during the week.

• Like 3

I really want Desir to come back, I feel like he would be really good against Smith-Schuster. Looks good that Khari will be back. I don't doubt that TY will play, hopefully Ebron and Nelson are just small injuries.

Also, might be good to put Rock on their second guy. He needs to be given something more at a rookie speed, I don't think he needs to play the opponent's number one each week. jmo

22 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I really want Desir to come back, I feel like he would be really good against Smith-Schuster. Looks good that Khari will be back. I don't doubt that TY will play, hopefully Ebron and Nelson are just small injuries.

Also, might be good to put Rock on their second guy. He needs to be given something more at a rookie speed, I don't think he needs to play the opponent's number one each week. jmo

I wonder if we might  see Moore on JU JU. He plays a lot in the slot and Moore is the slot corner. JU JU size isn’t huge like Sutton’s. Moore might be able to handle him. We don’t play any really good offenses these next three games so we can probably get by with our Desir and get him ready for that Texan game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I’ve been all over the web today and not a single mention of it except for right here...

52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Source? I can’t find a peep about said rumor

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I found it!!!

TY is out for the season. Calf injury.  MRI confirmed it. 

Oh by the way, that is TY JOHNSON of Michigan State. A RB.

Oh and btw, that was a full year ago. Literally the only thing about TY, calf injury on Google or Twitter...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He's gonna be 30 in a month. Kudos to Frank. TY is one of those guys like Reggie/Marvin, he doesn't need practice. Let the vet rest for the stretch run.

• Like 1

Lewis was full practice....

But hurt himself in the shower. ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Oh and btw, that was a full year ago. Literally the only thing about TY, calf injury on Google or Twitter...

It was actually a poster on the fantasy subreddit last night. It got deleted and the mods banned him.  What was weird is the poster was apparently a regular in the bills subreddit. So with Reichs connections with Buffalo it seemed strange.  The person probably saw him limited with a calf injury and wanted to play with colt fans after lucks retirement. That or they had TY in fantasy and wanted people to trade him.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It was actually a poster on the fantasy subreddit last night. It got deleted and the mods banned him.  What was weird is the poster was apparently a regular in the bills subreddit. So with Reichs connections with Buffalo it seemed strange.  The person probably saw him limited with a calf injury and wanted to play with colt fans after lucks retirement. That or they had TY in fantasy and wanted people to trade him.

So no actual rumor but a completely made up falsity

• Haha 1

He wasn't even injured on Sunday lmao . The Internet can do a number on people. TY does this every week, he rests during the week, it is called age :thmup:

Yeah...but first time anyone said anything about a season-ending injury. Probably just someone trolling.

• Like 1

Just now, shastamasta said:

Yeah...but first time anyone said anything about a season-ending injury. Probably just someone trolling.

Yeah I seen where it looks like a troll, trolling us. The thought of TY being out for the season just makes me sick haha . 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Wait...TY Johnson is out for the season? As a Kenyan Drake...I wish DET would have just pulled the trigger on that trade.

7 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

We will be in trouble if Rock is on juju.

Watch Rock have a pick 6 so in 1 week he will go from being a bum to the best ever in some people's eye's. Nobody had a problem with Rock until last week, I admit he played bad but what if he plays like an all-pro this week? lmao 

• Like 2

I think rock will be be fine. He had only two penalties up to that game. It was a mixture of a bad game and the refs. 

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think rock will be be fine. He had only two penalties up to that game. It was a mixture of a bad game and the refs. 

Yeah Walt Anderson seems to love us :sarcasm:. After Walt Refs a game, look out.

Yeah Walt Anderson seems to love us :sarcasm:. After Walt Refs a game, look out.

You weren't supposed to notice.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, egg said:

Lewis was full practice....

But hurt himself in the shower. ...

He will be on the injury report for the walk through tomorrow.

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

My take on these “white glove” approaches is

1. It takes away timing reps with JB and could be a factor into why we can’t go downfield with him as much and 

2. if we are going to Re-up his contract, do we rethink this because he is breaking down and we have to give him the month of November off from practices? 

I surprised this team is where they are because we coddle so many players and give them rest days and limit their practice reps. For god sakes, no wonder this team doesn’t reach their peaks because we tend to treat them like high school kids on snap counts. Sheeesh 

6 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

1. It takes away timing reps with JB and could be a factor into why we can’t go downfield with him as much and 

2. if we are going to Re-up his contract, do we rethink this because he is breaking down and we have to give him the month of November off from practices? 

I surprised this team is where they are because we coddle so many players and give them rest days and limit their practice reps. For god sakes, no wonder this team doesn’t reach their peaks because we tend to treat them like high school kids on snap counts. Sheeesh 

I think it’s more he’s banged up but not enough to really sit out but yet sore. So why push the envelope 

Just now, csmopar said:

I think it’s more he’s banged up but not enough to really sit out but yet sore. So why push the envelope 

2 seasons in a row and he is coming up after the season for a new deal iirc. How much money do you sink in a 30 y/o small, speed wr if we are already resting him for games? It’s clear his production isn’t what it used to be, whether that is a product of the system, JB or TY not being able to do what he once did. What kind of money is he gonna ask for in a new contract? I’m concerned his rate of decline is gonna plummet soon and are we gonna be saddled with a broken down TY And a big salary cap hit?

5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

2 seasons in a row and he is coming up after the season for a new deal iirc. How much money do you sink in a 30 y/o small, speed wr if we are already resting him for games? It’s clear his production isn’t what it used to be, whether that is a product of the system, JB or TY not being able to do what he once did. What kind of money is he gonna ask for in a new contract? I’m concerned his rate of decline is gonna plummet soon and are we gonna be saddled with a broken down TY And a big salary cap hit?

TY is still under contract next year (2020) as well making 14,000,000 mill a year. He isn't going anywhere for a while and he is one guy I can say that loves it here.

22 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Ballard will re-sign him

• Like 1