Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Very,very Sad News For Me, My Momma Passed Away...

LJpalmbeacher2

Guest COLT1953
Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 16, 2012 - Duplicate post
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 16, 2012 - Duplicate post

AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST , MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

Thoughts from the UK. As someone said, celebrate her life, and the joy, support and care she has given the world.

My own mother is in hospital, and only has a few weeks, months at most on this earth.

O' Almighty and merciful God, look graciously on Your servant and that when You decide her time comes, we ask that You welcome her into Your loving arms and that you comfort her loved ones that they truly know she is in Your kingdom. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.

prayer.gifcrossrc.gifprayer.gif

My wife and I were the ones to find my father in law when he passed away a couple months ago. He too was a good and gentle soul.

In addition to missing him terribly, and struggling with all the sorrow, we've also had to work through all his effects and finances as his primary caregivers. It has been a mountainous task, and sometimes feels like we'll never get through it. It amazes me, for example, that a simple, sterile tax document can remind us so vividly of him. The IRS will just have to be OK with a few tear stains.

I feel your pain. I wish you strength and offer my most sincere condolences.

We try hard to focus on the love we have for him, and on the best of times we shared, instead of on the aches in our hearts. It doesn't really work, but I think it keeps it all in perspective for us.

Thanks again everyone for your kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot.

I lost my pics of her on my old desktop & may not be able to recover them,My brother may have some,I hope. I found one and uploaded as my avatar.My mom's grandparents were from Romania(Nadia Comaneech) and my mom was also a perfect 10 as a mom.

Kenny,sorry for your ordeal and mine doesn't seem any better.

Braveheart,I wish a miracle for you and my prayers for you and your mom and family.

But I don't want to bring this Colt site down for another sec.

I want every1 to talk COLTS Football & GOD BLESS all of you and GOD BLESS Mom and GO COLTS.

see you later.