Indianapolis Colts
lollygagger8

Cromartie Believes Colts Cut Him for Kneeling

1 hour ago, bluebombers87 said:

I wasn’t aware 2nd string QBs had major endorsement contracts.

The dude was on a downswing. He was gonna have a hard time getting picked up by another team. Decides to kneel to draw attention to himself and be able to lament those racist NFL owners as keeping him down.

All the while you have places like Nike just eager to show how woke they are to get money from people who think that by wearing Nike they support all these causes but Nike ends up just making a profit while marginally donating to some causes.

This argument is boring.

Cromartie is a joke.

He signed a 7 year $140 million contract with the Niners prior to being benched. Yes he was on a downswing, but he still had most of his endorsements from becoming a starting QB and making the Super Bowl and all that stuff.

Of course Nike did it to make money. But that's not what this is about.

For the record, I don't really care about Cromartie or that he was cut because that was a long time ago anyways

52 minutes ago, BigQungus said:

He signed a 7 year $140 million contract with the Niners prior to being benched. Yes he was on a downswing, but he still had most of his endorsements from becoming a starting QB and making the Super Bowl and all that stuff.

Of course Nike did it to make money. But that's not what this is about.

For the record, I don't really care about Cromartie or that he was cut because that was a long time ago anyways

And he would’ve not received that money besides what he was owed because he was barely capable of being a backup. 

You know what, I know better. You’ll start going down some rabbit hole talking about logic arguments and I really don’t think people want to see that. So let’s skip it and we’ll all agree you’re the smartest person on an internet message board, yea? Good.

See above.  He was done by the time he was on the Colts.  Had he been prime cromartie, no chance he would’ve been cut.

What bothers me most about Antonio Cromartie's case is this: 

You can't just show up to work, defy your boss's wishes, & go you know what? My head coach told me not to kneel during the NATL. Anthem. Ah screw him, I'm gonna exercise my freedom of choice, embarrass my organization, & then wonder they now refuse to pay me. 

Your job Antonio was to play football & intercept passes. You can protest whatever injustice you want on the weekend or your day off. You can't just go over your boss's head, refuse to follow their firmly worded suggestion, & not expect repercussions man. SMH. 

And another thing--If you make the decision to create 14 children, you better plan ahead & be in a position to provide for them sir. Use protection perhaps or inquire about a vasectomy in order to put a lid on future defendants. Eventually, you knew you'd have to pay the piper man. Get real dude. 

Being responsible for that many children is a massive undertaking. It might have been fun bringing them into the world, but at the end of the day, you need to grow up, be a man, & figure this out already. The time for deflection & excuses is over sir. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, southwest1 said:

What bothers me most about Antonio Cromartie's case is this: 

You can't just show up to work, defy your boss's wishes, & go you know what? My head coach told me not to kneel during the NATL. Anthem. Ah screw him, I'm gonna exercise my freedom of choice, embarrass my organization, & then wonder they now refuse to pay me. 

Your job Antonio was to play football & intercept passes. You can protest whatever injustice you want on the weekend or your day off. You can't just go over your boss's head, refuse to follow their firmly worded suggestion, & not expect repercussions man. SMH. 

And another thing--If you make the decision to create 14 children, you better plan ahead & be in a position to provide for them sir. Use protection perhaps or inquire about a vasectomy in order to put a lid on future defendants. Eventually, you knew you'd have to pay the piper man. Get real dude. 

Being responsible for that many children is a massive undertaking. It might have been fun bringing them into the world, but at the end of the day, you need to grow up, be a man, & figure this out already. The time for deflection & excuses is over sir. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Most of us HATE injustice. We saw it with the OJ situation: part of the country wanted justice for all of the times police overstepped their boundaries and innocent people got arrested or convicted. The other part of our population wanted a murderer convicted for killing two people. Both sides wanted justice. 
       Same is true for police brutality and social injustice. To me, these are individual acts done by individuals and protests against the flag are misguided. It’s saying this country stands for injustice and inequality and nothing can be further from the truth.

We live in a country that provides the opportunity for all people to do well: Athletes, Doctors, Businessmen, Pastors, Actors and Musicians have reaped the benefits of living in this great country.

I have no problem with anyone protesting individual acts of racism or injustice. But to protest the flag is misguided.

• Like 2