Indianapolis Colts
WarGhost21

Jacoby Brissett Impressions: (Perma Merge)

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

It's not a question of how many but which ones.  

This offseason you have Castonozo, Ebron, Doyle, Sheard as your big names.  Plus our backup OL from Grigson's last draft, Clark and Haeg.  

Next offseason is worse.  Brissett, Hilton, Houston, Autry, Walker, Kelly, Mack.  Plus rotational players Stewart and Hunt.  

Then it gets even worse in 2022 as Ballard's insane 2018 draft hits free agency.  Nelson (Although he has a 5th year option), Leonard, Turay, Smith, Lewis, Adams, Glowinski, Desir, 

This offseason and next offseason will be basically decisions about who we want to keep around, especially when it comes to aging players.  And of course if we don't keep an aging player around we have to replace him.  

2022 if everything continues to go well we're going to be handing out some massive contracts to Nelson and Leonard.  

This is why drafting a QB is the most prudent path forward. IF JB improves and basically forces Ballard to keep him...so be it. But that is a very big IF and should not be plan A. What that should be is a good problem to have...because they have a talented young QB they just drafted. 

The bad problem to have would be JB not being that guy...but still costing just a tier below top tier QB1 money...which is likely the expectation after this recent extension. And since Ballard has shown a propensity to extend players early...fairly soon the Colts are going to have some decisions to make on some of the young players. Not paying a QB $25M/year would be a good thing to avoid.

Before the season I had Brissett in that 26-30 range. I was so upset and depressed that Luck retired. I was Just calling JB a great backup and he could start for a few teams. He has shown me he is top 15 at this point and I have 20/20 vision lmao , eye test folks, eye test. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

That is fair and accurate, but the variable is that a QB has to play (and coaches call plays) as to the teams strengths.    I'm not confident that the Colts can pound the ball in from the 5.   Perhaps they can, but you play to your strengths and Brissett shows a strength of taking care of the ball and red zone efficiency.

You would think with this OL they would be able to pound it in. Reich even said he wanted a top 5 run game. And while they have been really balanced overall...this hasn't been the case as they get close to the EZ.

But I think it's more that they haven't...instead of that they can't. They have only attempted SIX runs from that close in. That's pretty crazy. I would think that would shift as the weather gets worse. 

Not that I am complaining or anything...they are scoring 2/3 of the time when they get in the RZ. I just think the passing TDs are somewhat inflated and it's an area that we could see some regression (which we saw on Sunday with O passing TDs)...and which could be a cause for concern if the run game isn't there or if they can't even get to the RZ (which we also saw on Sunday).

Bottom line...this team has be able to create big plays going forward. 

6 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

You would think with this OL they would be able to pound it in. Reich even said he wanted a top 5 run game. And while they have been really balanced overall...this hasn't been the case as they get close to the EZ.

But I think it's more that they haven't...instead of that they can't. They have only attempted SIX runs from that close in. That's pretty crazy. I would think that would shift as the weather gets worse. 

Not that I am complaining or anything...they are scoring 2/3 of the time when they get in the RZ. I just think the passing TDs are somewhat inflated and it's an area that we could see some regression (which we saw on Sunday with O passing TDs)...and which could be a cause for concern if the run game isn't there or if they can't even get to the RZ (which we also saw on Sunday).

Bottom line...this team has be able to create big plays going forward. 

Denver is one of the top defenses in the league in the red zone. We just couldn’t get in the red zone.  Houston was also I believe. We scored against Houston but not Denver. It’s going to happen. Your going to play against good defenses.

• Like 2

Interesting tidbit to add onto @stitches post the other day from the PFF YT Week 8 review.  In that video, they discussed their thoughts on JB and the fact that the Colts were winning despite JB.  In this podcast, they mention the same thought, but added to it. 

Paraphrasing, but one of htem asked the other, "Who is the player who given up the most QB pressures?"  He said JB has given up 20 along with Glowinski (also 20).  Then Braden at 19.  He didn't mention Ryan, Quentin or Anthony.  Directly due to holding onto the ball too long.

Just some food for thought.

EDIT: Link is below and it's about 50 minutes into the video.

• Like 1

The 14 QB's I have ahead of JB are:

AFC East

Tom Brady

AFC West

Mahomes

Rivers

Carr

AFC North

Jackson

AFC South 

Watson

NFC East

Wentz

Dak

NFC West

Wilson

Goff

NFC North

Rodgers

Stafford

NFC South

Brees

Ryan

-You can't include QB's like Big Ben who are out for the season. Cam and Foles are damaged goods as well. I am taking JB over Mayfield, Darnold, Winston, Trubisky, even Cousins, and yes Garoppolo all day. This list is by more eye test, as a QB like Ryan's team is 1-7 for example but I would still take Ryan over JB. Garoppolo's team is 7-0 but I like JB better. Record or Stats doesn't matter here to me, it is an eye test list. Some of you guys say throw out record so I did just that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Denver is one of the top defenses in the league in the red zone. We just couldn’t get in the red zone.  Houston was also I believe. We scored against Houston but not Denver. It’s going to happen. Your going to play against good defenses.

My point is that, without big plays, you are going to have trouble scoring...regardless of RZ passing efficiency.

I don't know why people keep saying HOU is a good defense this year. They are certainly not a good RZ defense...as they are currently last in NFL in RZ TD % at 70% (last season they were 2nd to last).

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-red-zone-scoring-pct

Look at the top of that list...there's MIA (of course) and then you have OAK, ATL and HOU. So 3 of the 4 worst teams in RZ defense have contributed to 8 passing RZ TDs for JB...out of 14 total passing TDs. (And TEN, who contributed 3 as well, is actually bottom 10 as well...but they are actually a good defense.)

But this just adds a lot more context to how the passing TDs are inflated. 

PIT is actually one of the better RZ defenses, so we will see how they do next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

AFC East

Tom Brady

AFC West

Mahomes

Rivers

Carr

AFC North

Jackson

AFC South 

Watson

NFC East

Wentz

Dak

NFC West

Wilson

Goff

NFC North

Rodgers

Stafford

NFC South

Brees

Ryan

-You can't include QB's like Big Ben who are out for the season. Cam and Foles are damaged goods as well. I am taking JB over Mayfield, Darnold, Winston, Trubisky, even Cousins, and yes Garoppolo all day. This list is by more eye test, as a QB like Ryan's team is 1-7 for example but I would still take Ryan over JB. Garoppolo's team is 7-0 but I like JB better. Record or Stats doesn't matter here to me, it is an eye test list. Some of you guys say throw out record so I did just that.

Not sure I would take CARR over JB. That last play JB had on  Sunday was elite. If he can put everything else together he will be elite. Carr doesn’t have that potential.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Not sure I would take CARR over JB. That last play JB had on  Sunday was elite. If he can put everything else together he will be elite. Carr doesn’t have that potential.

JB could still move up the list no doubt. Some in here would take Garoppolo over JB so my eye test list is subjective and is opinionated I won't debate that. Carr is inconsistent though so you have a point. I like Cousins but he does have a knack to stink against the better teams too. If you take wins/losses out of the equation, JB is better than Garoppolo IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

A lot of QBs have elite plays. Even guys like Trubisky and other bad QBs have "elite plays". Not a great gauge. 

Carr arguably has a lot of potential. He's got more raw talent as a passer than a lot of QBs in the league, and has been on some very very bad Raiders teams. Since Gruden took over, he's been much more consistent even though Oakland is still pretty bad. His QBR is top 10ish.

Oakland has also played a tougher schedule (only one team with a losing record) than the Colts.

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

My point is that, without big plays, you are going to have trouble scoring...regardless of RZ passing efficiency.

I don't know why people keep saying HOU is a good defense this year. They are certainly not a good RZ defense...as they are currently last in NFL in RZ TD % at 70% (last season they were 2nd to last).

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-red-zone-scoring-pct

Look at the top of that list...there's MIA (of course) and then you have OAK, ATL and HOU. So 3 of the 4 worst teams in RZ defense have contributed to 8 passing RZ TDs for JB...out of 14 total passing TDs. (And TEN, who contributed 3 as well, is actually bottom 10 as well...but they are actually a good defense.)

But this just adds a lot more context to how the passing TDs are inflated. 

PIT is actually one of the better RZ defenses, so we will see how they do next week.

Yup, our schedule has been weak, and quality of wins pretty low. We've only played two teams with good Ds, and both of those teams have horrible Os.

Pitt is kinda in that category too. Bottom 10 offense in both passing and rushing. Their D is decent, not great. 13th vs the pass, 15th vs the run, and 13th in pts. Their 3 wins, Bengals, Chargers, Dolphins.... 

"The basic thesis of Sun Tsu's Art of War is to try and overcome an enemy by wisdom, not by force alone." In the final analysis, football is a wargame, but more like Chess than Operation Flashpoint.

Regarding JB, if he throws for something like 210 yards and 2 TD's and 1 INT but we rush for 115 yards and score 2 TD's on the ground and we win that is all that counts. Until he throws for 210 and 2 TD's and 3 INT's and we lose than it becomes worrisome. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

"The basic thesis of Sun Tsu's Art of War is to try and overcome an enemy by wisdom, not by force alone." In the final analysis, football is a wargame, but more like Chess than Operation Flashpoint.

Manning felt like Operation Flashpoint in many games, yet still was a very wise QB. 

Did Sun Tsu come back as Bill Belichick?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding JB, if he throws for something like 210 yards and 2 TD's and 1 INT but we rush for 115 yards and score 2 TD's on the ground and we win that is all that counts. Until he throws for 210 and 2 TD's and 3 INT's and we lose than it becomes worrisome. 

So we're 5-2. Both losses to teams with losing records. We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. One was severely depleted by injury and the other a division foe at home. Things can change, but as of now, only 4 teams on our entire schedule have winning records. 

So honest question. Let's say we make the playoffs, and even get a bye squeaking out a bunch of narrow wins like we have. How would you feel about our team if we get trounced in our first playoff game?

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Manning felt like Operation Flashpoint in many games, yet still was a very wise QB. 

So we're 5-2. Both losses to teams with losing records. We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. One was severely depleted by injury and the other a division foe at home. Things can change, but as of now, only 4 teams on our entire schedule have winning records. 

So honest question. Let's say we make the playoffs, and even get a bye squeaking out a bunch of narrow wins like we have. How would you feel about our team if we get trounced in our first playoff game?

We aren’t there yet so why ask a hypothetical question. No one has a crystal ball on how this season will end.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Chargers and Raiders are both 3-4 and don't stink. They both have good QB's. I still wouldn't doubt the Chargers go on a huge run and end up 10-6. You keep saying KC was depleted, they still had Mahomes play the whole game and they were at home. They had Kelce playing too and Reid coaching. Not you or anyone is going to sit here and tell me you thought we had any chance to win that game with the exception of about 5 people out of 100. I will call anyone a liar doing so. I seen the game thread predictions and 95% of people had KC winning big. We beat Houston with Watson, Watt, and Hopkins healthy enough said there. JB throws for 326, 4 TD's, and 0 INT's in that one :funny:

To answer your question if we make the playoffs it is a huge success regardless. If we lose in the playoffs it happens, it happened to Peyton and Luck a lot. Did you even have us making the playoffs after Luck retired that is the better question? I did not. Most didn't. I even had us 8-8 so I may be wrong.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

There's a third option you know.  Reich believes in a possession based offensive strategy.  The situations in which he's willing to throw deep are limited compared to most other coaches because deep throws play against the possession game to an extent.

Just something to bear in mind when comparing Brissett to the pack in things like total yards and yards per attempt.  These numbers are going to be somewhat depressed because of the style of offense the coach likes to run.

i agree, i dont care about 300yards or long passes, i care about not giving the ball away and scoring points , points win games not yards or stats

On 10/30/2019 at 4:23 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know what you want to see. Every game it’s own entity. Your going to play teams with tougher defenses one week and not so tough the next . Your not going to have a beautiful game every week. Brady doesn’t even do that. Every time he does something everyone says he needs to do you make something else up to set the bar again. We have one games in every different way. No game is the same.

bottom line we win with this qb, that is all that matters

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We aren’t there yet so why ask a hypothetical question. No one has a crystal ball on how this season will end.

LOL. You don't seem to like it when I'm factual or use stats, now you don't like hypothetical although you toss out hypothetical stuff all the time (you're several mentions of wishing we had taken McLaurin).

@2006Coltsbestever and I disagree a lot, but we have no problem debating or asking each other questions. I'm sure he has no problem answering. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

LOL. You don't seem to like it when I'm factual or use stats, now you don't like hypothetical although you toss out hypothetical stuff all the time (you're several mentions of wishing we had taken McLaurin).

@2006Coltsbestever and I disagree a lot, but we have no problem debating or asking each other questions. I'm sure he has no problem answering. 

I love great debate, I see both sides of everything. Is JB Andrew Luck, heck no but I think he is above average and I love being 5-2 :thmup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am laughing tonight. With the football game tonight there are so many twitter threads debating if JIMMY G Is elite and if you need elite to win a SB. It sounds like this thread.

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am laughing tonight. With the football game tonight there are so many twitter threads debating if JIMMY G Is elite and if you need elite to win a SB. It sounds like this thread.

That is what winning does. 99% of people only care if a team wins or loses in the end. Jimmy G is about to be 8-0 so this is natural. Before the game, Charissa Thompson was interviewing Jimmy G and all she talked about was the fact SF was 7-0. She was saying he was like Montana with the 7-0 record, etc.. Not once did she bring up Y/A or yards thrown or 7 INT's. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

AFC East

Tom Brady

AFC West

Mahomes

Rivers

Carr

AFC North

Jackson

AFC South 

Watson

NFC East

Wentz

Dak

NFC West

Wilson

Goff

NFC North

Rodgers

Stafford

NFC South

Brees

Ryan

I'm taking Cousins over JB 10 times out of 10 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm taking Cousins over JB 10 times out of 10 

I like Cousins but he tends to stink against the better teams. I am not sure he could go into KC and win with Mahomes even at 75%. 

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chargers and Raiders are both 3-4 and don't stink. They both have good QB's. I still wouldn't doubt the Chargers go on a huge run and end up 10-6. You keep saying KC was depleted, they still had Mahomes play the whole game and they were at home. They had Kelce playing too and Reid coaching. Not you or anyone is going to sit here and tell me you thought we had any chance to win that game with the exception of about 5 people out of 100. I will call anyone a liar doing so. I seen the game thread predictions and 95% of people had KC winning big. We beat Houston with Watson, Watt, and Hopkins healthy enough said there. JB throws for 326, 4 TD's, and 0 INT's in that one :funny:

To answer your question if we make the playoffs it is a huge success regardless. If we lose in the playoffs it happens, it happened to Peyton and Luck a lot. Did you even have us making the playoffs after Luck retired that is the better question? I did not. Most didn't. I even had us 8-8 so I may be wrong.

Honestly pre-season expectations kinda went out the window very early for a lot of reasons. I think I had us winning 12 with Luck. I honestly didn't have a clue when Luck retired, and I think I said we'd be somewhere in the 7-9 and 9-7 range. That assumed our opponents didn't have major losses/injuries etc.. All teams deal with injuries, but teams losing their QBs like Pitt and Jax certainly have huge implications.

On KC, very happy we got a W regardless. If you would have told me KC would be without 3 of their 4 starting DL, and 4 of their front 7, PLUS Mahomes would be severely hobbled, without his 2 best WRs, and Kelce would have a case of the Ebrons.... I would have taken Indy.

Regarding your answer above (just making the playoffs is a huge success), I think that's where you and I are different. Yes, making the playoffs is great (after what we went through), but frankly it's a "moral victory" if we get buzzsawed...... , It wouldn't give me sense of confidence in our future/direction as a team.

Every team in the AFC in general aside from NE and a healthy KC is pretty mediocre. I'm not even sure NE is as great as folks think given their cake walk schedule. And KC, while great on O when Mahomes is healthy, is giving up a lot of points and will struggle vs good Os. Still, I think we'd get boat raced by either team if they're healthy.  I doubt our D is enough to hold either, and our O won't be able to keep up. In short, I just feel like we're muddling through, and don't have much of an identity. Hope that changes in the second half of the season.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is what winning does. 99% of people only care if a team wins or loses in the end. Jimmy G is about to be 8-0 so this is natural. Before the game, Charissa Thompson was interviewing Jimmy G and all she talked about was the fact SF was 7-0. She was saying he was like Montana with the 7-0 record, etc.. Not once did she bring up Y/A or yards thrown or 7 INT's. 

I heard a stat SF was running like 60%. I don’t know if that is for the season or was the Carolina game.The reason they are scoring more is their defense. We are almost dead last in turnovers by our defense. We need more turnovers. I think the shaky start when we were trying to go for the strip has hurt us.

21 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Jimmy is having a very good game. SF is passing a lot more than they are running tonight, he was 17-21 in the first half, with a good 8+ average, and 3 TDs. He's having more than his frequent game manager type game. I'd love it if JB did the same in the first half vs Pitt. 

AZ is however as bad as Houston and Oakland vs the pass. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Honestly pre-season expectations kinda went out the window very early for a lot of reasons. I think I had us winning 12 with Luck. I honestly didn't have a clue when Luck retired, and I think I said we'd be somewhere in the 7-9 and 9-7 range. That assumed our opponents didn't have major losses/injuries etc.. All teams deal with injuries, but teams losing their QBs like Pitt and Jax certainly have huge implications.

On KC, very happy we got a W regardless. If you would have told me KC would be without 3 of their 4 starting DL, and 4 of their front 7, PLUS Mahomes would be severely hobbled, without his 2 best WRs, and Kelce would have a case of the Ebrons.... I would have taken Indy.

Regarding your answer above (just making the playoffs is a huge success), I think that's where you and I are different. Yes, making the playoffs is great (after what we went through), but frankly it's a "moral victory" if we get buzzsawed...... , It wouldn't give me sense of confidence in our future/direction as a team.

Every team in the AFC in general aside from NE and a healthy KC is pretty mediocre. I'm not even sure NE is as great as folks think given their cake walk schedule. And KC, while great on O when Mahomes is healthy, is giving up a lot of points and will struggle vs good Os. Still, I think we'd get boat raced by either team if they're healthy.  I doubt our D is enough to hold either, and our O won't be able to keep up. In short, I just feel like we're muddling through, and don't have much of an identity. Hope that changes in the second half of the season.

Look at all the different ways we have won games. It’s going to be hard for any team to plan for us. Good teams can win in multiple ways. The Atlanta game was close because of the D. Otherwise we blow them out by 40 points. Offense scored on every drive but one. They never did get the ball to try and tie it. Houston wasn’t as close either. KS if we had been our usual self in the red zone we blow them out two. Chargers game was the defense and the kicker. None of these games were because of the offense.  Denver game we struggled against a elite d. Almost any QB would struggle against them. Same with the titans.

Just for fun I went back to look at the GB and Denver box scores. Aaron Rodgers had 235 yards and 1 TD. They had 77 yards rushing. Guess which team had more yards against Denver. The colts. GB had three INT that’s why they even scored 27 pts. Is Rodgers crap because he didn’t throw for 400 yards against Denver.

JB  numbers were very similar to Rodgers Denver numbers also. He was 15/25 while Rodgers was 17-29.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Look at all the different ways we have won games. It’s going to be hard for any team to plan for us. Good teams can win in multiple ways. The Atlanta game was close because of the D. Otherwise we blow them out by 40 points. Offense scored on every drive but one. They never did get the ball to try and tie it. Houston wasn’t as close either. KS if we had been our usual self in the red zone we blow them out two. Chargers game was the defense and the kicker. None of these games were because of the offense.  Denver game we struggled against a elite d. Almost any QB would struggle against them. Same with the titans.

This is a really bad hot take lol....

All teams are different, but the overwhelming majority of teams will defend us by concentrating on stopping the run and doubling TY. Opposing Os will simply do what they do best because both our rush D (20th) and pass D (15th) are middle of the pack.

To be fair, Denver is not an elite D. They have an elite passing D, but their run D is average at best, and their O is bottom 10. Atlanta has one of the worst Ds in the league. Houston and Oakland are among the worst pass Ds in the league. The KC game has a huge asterisk by it. LAC has one of the worst running games in the league and can't defend the run either. TN is bottom 10 in O.

Right now, our best attribute is that we have a good, not great running game (11th). It's been suffering because teams are keying on it. With the exception of the KC game (KC has the 3rd worst rushing D in the league), Mack has been keyed on and limited. Everything else is very average. Our passing O is 22nd, our passing D is 15th, our rushing D is 20th. In short, we're really not scaring any O or D coordinators, and game plans vs us won't be all that different. 

33 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

JB  numbers were very similar to Rodgers Denver numbers also. He was 15/25 while Rodgers was 17-29.

Rogers' QBR that game, 75.4. 

JB's 42.5

At least two of our games were one pt scores because of something outside the offense. The falcons game was not a one score game because of the offense. The offense scored all but one drive the defense couldn’t get off the field in the third quarter. The defense was also bad in the chargers game and the kicker missed. Both of those games should of been by more then one score.  The only games the offense struggled were against the two teams who have great defenses and one game where the entire team didn’t show up that day. It’s the nfl. There is going to be games like that.

19 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Rogers' QBR that game, 75.4. 

JB's 42.5

Please don't throw out facts. That messes up some peoples argument.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Please don't throw out facts. That messes up some peoples argument.

I try to stay away from the anecdotal stuff and stick with the stats and objective stuff. 

I do really love the all22 stuff.  I'm close to pulling the trigger on it myself. The "WR problem" thread was just so lazy, I almost bought it just to screen capture stuff to prove some of the silly stuff wrong. I really do want JB to improve and be the guy, I'm just unable to stomach blind faith, cherry picking, and the very bad hot takes we see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I try to stay away from the anecdotal stuff and stick with the stats and objective stuff. 

I do really love the all22 stuff.  I'm close to pulling the trigger on it myself. The "WR problem" thread was just so lazy, I almost bought it just to screen capture stuff to prove some of the silly stuff wrong. I really do want JB to improve and be the guy, I'm just unable to stomach blind faith, cherry picking, and the very bad hot takes we see.

I've often felt like using this phrase...

2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love great debate, I see both sides of everything. Is JB Andrew Luck, heck no but I think he is above average and I love being 5-2 :thmup:

Exactly, sometimes it's not what's said, but how it's being said. 

I don't care that your opinion is different to mine (although I don't think it's all that far apart), but I do care for and respect the way you present and discuss it. An informed football discussion is wonderful... a back and forth  "ergo dicit" isn't. It's almost like people get offended when they offer a spurious opinion and have it challenged. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Why is this debate so laughable exactly? Winning one without an elite is of course possible. Consistently, year on year, being in a position to challenge for one... is much harder without an elite/franchise QB.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Exactly, sometimes it's not what's said, but how it's being said. 

I don't care that your opinion is different to mind (although I don't think it's all that far apart), but I do care for and respect the way you present and discuss it. An informed football discussion is wonderful... a back and forth  "ergo dicit" isn't. It's almost like people get offended when they offer a spurious opinion and have it challenged. 

You are one of the best posters in here easily. I agree with what you say a lot my friend :thmup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are one of the best posters in here easily. I agree with what you say a lot my friend :thmup:

You're too kind, you're in the group of posters I very much enjoy interacting with.

The prime reason I said I'd be a Mod on here was I felt I owed it to the forum community as I've got a lot out of it over the years, including learning a lot about the game from reading discussions on here. Why I'm such an ardent fighter for good informed discussion, as I think there are some very knowledgeable posters, who are often sadly drowned out by a lot a the noise. 

We're all Colts fans at the end of the day, and this provides a way for me to watch with other fans by proxy. But just like a real life game day, no one wants to be stood next to "that fan" in the bar :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You're too kind, you're in the group of posters I very much enjoy interacting with.

The prime reason I said I'd be a Mod on here was I felt I owed it to the forum community as I've got a lot out of it over the years, including learning a lot about the game from reading discussions on here. Why I'm such an ardent fighter for good informed discussion, as I think there are some very knowledgeable posters, who are often sadly drowned out by a lot a the noise. 

We're all Colts fans at the end of the day, and this provides a way for me to watch with other fans by proxy. But just like a real life game day, no one wants to be stood next to "that fan" in the bar :P

The Mods in here are amazing IMO like you and @Superman, @Nadine, and others. This Site for football teams has to be the best. I can't see how it isn't. It is always busy in here. Colts fans in here are bonkers funny at times. A shout out to my buddy @RockThatBlue too. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3