Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It doesn’t. I only brought it up to point out how bad he was. Grigson notoriously drafted terrible players. The fact that Clark may possibly be the worst player out of the bunch, means he’s really terrible. That’s all I meant by it.   You read too much into into it.
    • I don't agree with hurting a team that is being responsible (Steelers) to help a team that is not (Ravens).  
    • This year has some good options for QB in my eyes but unfortunately will be gone before our first pick.  With the draft process though every year you have guys rise up the board and others fall.  With the QB's coming into the draft this year though I see about 6 to 8 teams really wanting a QB.  The first round could easily have 6 guys go within the top 15-20 picks.  Here are my top QB's coming into the draft and where I see them drafted.  I will say though, after these guys you do not have great options in the 2nd or later rounds.  Jamie Newman might be the next guy after my first 6 that comes off the board.  He looked good last year at Wake Forest but when he transferred to Georgia he could have really helped his draft stock.  Instead he opted out for the year.  This does not help him and he better impress in the draft process to be scene as a top QB.  I see him as a mid 2nd rounder but not a bad guy if we looked at him.     Trevor Lawrence - Clear cut #1  Probably the best QB prospect since Luck Justin Fields - I see as clear cut #2, has not looked amazing but has everything teams want in todays NFL. Zac Wilson - I see going 4 or 5.  He has shown this year that he is a good prospect who can move in the pocket as well. Trey Lance - I see going top 10.  He has a good arm and can move which is what teams love.  Has limited starts but once the draft process starts (Combine/Pro days) he can show off the key intangibles. Will go right after Wilson IMO. Kyle Trask - Top 10 and is having a phenomenal year (Current Heisman hopeful).  He has shown that he can make all the throws needed and has your pocket passer down.  He can move but not as well as the other guys above of him.  This guy to me, next to Lawrence, will be the stud of the draft assuming he goes to a decent team and offense. Mac Jones - Top 20 and looks similar to Trask but has top tier weapons that make him look better than he might be.  Still a good pocket passer. Will be over drafted once the rush for QB's starts.   After the draft is done I do not see us drafting a QB.  I see other areas being looked at and us using FA to secure a QB short term.  Let me know thoughts and if you see another QB rush this year like I do.      
    • I'm hoping for the Boca Bowl. That's just 15 minutes from me.
    • Yeah but does  Lawrence  like going snowboarding???
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,100

• Zoltan

Zoltan 403

• aaron11

aaron11 2,814

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,656

• shasta519

shasta519 2,970

• Dogg63