Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buyers Remorse?

ProblChld32

Rock Ya-Sin has had his bright spots but he’s had a ton of terrible spots as well. He positions himself well defensively, but his aggressive style of pay leads to tons of PI and holding calls. Is anyone having any buyers remorse on trading back and not taking Greedy when he was available? 

9 minutes ago, ProblChld32 said:

Rock Ya-Sin has had his bright spots but he’s had a ton of terrible spots as well. He positions himself well defensively, but his aggressive style of pay leads to tons of PI and holding calls. Is anyone having any buyers remorse on trading back and not taking Greedy when he was available? 

First, there’s a thread already for this. 2nd, this was his first actually bad game. Chill

• Like 1

He is just seven games into his rookie season. If he is still making the same mistakes a year from now then maybe be concerned. The young man didn't start playing football until his Jr. yr of high school. He is a highly skilled young man who just needs a little more experience. In a couple of years when he is a pro bowler there won't be any "buyer's remorse".

• Like 2

I think it’s way too early to be making this kind of judgment — on Rock, Greedy, or any other rookie.

Obviously, Rock made a number of very costly mistakes today.  But he also drew the assignment of defending their best receiver in Desir’s absence.  Let’s see what Coaches Gannon and Williams can do to make him a better player.  I think there’s a lot of potential there.

Remember the clip from when the Dolphins threw in the towel on Vontae Davis?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nope.  Had it for like a day when I just purchased my new home in July.  Thought maybe I had paid a tad too much for it.  Then I slept in it, woke up in it, then entertained some friends in it.  That feeling went away quickly.  Ya-sin is a rookie.  Not possible yet.

This is like the 4th thread today about Rock. Everyone here loses their mind when one of our players has a bad game, but has nothing to say when they are doing well. 

He got picked on today and had some

penalties. It’s gonna happen. Let it go and know this kid is gonna be good. 

• Like 2