Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Steelers

Four2itus

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hilton is the only one ruled out. This is probably why Reich wasn’t sure if Wilson would be active. He knew there was a chance Desir could pass his test. Going to be a interesting inactive list.  I assume it will be TY, Williams, Wilson, Milligan, Clark. Then there needs to be one more.’ Maybe Taylor.

Offensively we are still in big trouble without Hilton of the 5 games he has missed in his career we didn't win any of the games he missed and offense looked like trash in the games he missed and there isn't a proven player behind him at the position to pick up the slack.

1 hour ago, Colts1324 said:

The Jaguars actually scare me worse than the Texans. 

It the Jags win, and we lose. They are right at the top of the division with us... as we haven't even played them yet. Not sure who to root for lol 

We need the jags to win. At least then if we lose we are still the division leader.   The best outcome is for us to win and and the jags to beat the Texans. That gives us a two game lead in the division.  We need the jags to win no matter the outcome of our game.

If Desir does indeed play this will allow us to use all of our defensive packages and more blitzing with Moore.  This game has a lot of strength on strength. Whoever makes the least turnovers will probably win. Steelers defense creates something like 3 TO a game. We can’t do that. They have been in a lot of games because of that.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Desir does indeed play this will allow us to use all of our defensive packages and more blitzing with Moore.  This game has a lot of strength on strength. Whoever makes the least turnovers will probably win. Steelers defense creates something like 3 TO a game. We can’t do that. They have been in a lot of games because of that.

He made the trip to Pittsburgh and they upgrade him to questionable.  Also I saw from the pictures that Quincy Wilson made the trip also.

I think I changed my mind on who we want to win against the Texans and jags. The jags have a pretty easy schedule outside of their games with us after the Texans game. Texans have a couple hard games. We don’t want the season to come down to that game in jax to end the season. We need the jags to get out of the race. Especially with the Texans still having the ravens and NE. So I am rooting for the jags.

It does seem weird to think of this game without Luck or Ben. Ben was a real pain to the Colts.

I think the win is dependent on two things...Colts WRs getting separation from very good Steeler dbs and Ya Sin doing well against whomever he is matched up with. If those two things don't go in the Colts favor, it is going to take some major coaching/play calling from Reich to pull out a win.

We need to have the defensive play we got in the Chiefs game. 

Its a bit risky but it Dessir can go I'd put him on Juju with Hooker shadowing as well. Take him away as teams do with us and Hilton and make James Washington and whoever else have to beat us.

I think this a bad match up for the Colts.  Their O line is pretty stout and I think it will  b hard for our front 4 to generate pressure.  The D has a lot of 1st rounders.  I just think our O is not going to do much today and the D may get pushed around.  I believe the combination of  our wrs and Brissett have to step up today if we r going to have a chance. It's time foe someone to step up now that TY is in the mend.  

38 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think Hooker gets a pick today.  Here's hoping it's a pick six!

I can’t remember the last time the Colts had a defensive TD.  I know they haven’t had one this year and didn’t have one all of last year either.  They are long over due.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:05 AM, colt18 said:

We should win this game by at least two touchdowns. This Steelers team isn’t good and Mason Rudolph is trash. 

If we can’t beat this teams * then I think we may struggle when we inevitable play a big good team.

And this is exactly what I feared. We couldn’t even beat this trash Steelers team. If we make the playoffs, I don’t see us going far.

6 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Our offensive line is overrated.  Nelson is a beast but take him away and no one would be talking about this unit.  They are getting exposed. 

I agree. Andrew's held his own . It's not a Kelly  thing. They have been bad with him last few weeks. Oh, and there is that firing the beloved line coach before the season thing.  And then Mudd quit out of the blue.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Our offensive line is overrated.  Nelson is a beast but take him away and no one would be talking about this unit.  They are getting exposed. 

I still think they are good but I would upgrade the RT and move Smith inside. He struggles with speed and Glow is the weak link. Our Blitz pickup is not very good as of late. Idk if it’s communication or what but the past two weeks have been bad

• Like 1