Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That play from Jacoby to TY unbelievable

DownHillRunner

2 hours ago, AustexColt said:

Oba! I agree with the Brazilian Colt fan.  Awesome. Craque in the making.

I don't know if your talking about me (I almost sure you are not, since I haven't posted anything today), but yeah....that was a Hell of a play!

I think we are in good hands afterall.

PS: is there another brazilian dude here? I haven't noticed anybody else....

5 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

To avoid one of the best pass rushers in the past decade, to extend the play, and find TY Hilton down the field was the turning point in the game today in my opinion. Thats how you grind out a close victory. 

That play was Luck-like except it was Brissett.  Defining play of the game.  I don’t think we win today if Jacoby doesn’t make that play happen. That was a big time play at a critical moment. 

4 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

That play was Luck-like except it was Brissett.  Defining play of the game.  I don’t think we win today if Jacoby doesn’t make that play happen. That was a big time play at a critical moment. 

That play was the difference between winning and losing and the team with the winning culture made the critical play while the team with the losing culture let it sleep through their fingers, in this case literally.  Not shocking that’s how most games in the NFL go.

• Like 1

Still in awe over that play. I can watch it over and over and. It get bored. Consider that he escapes Von Miller in the end zone, his absolutely perfect dart 35 yards to TY while on the run and the particular situation of the game. One of the greatest football plays I can remember seeing. 

18 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

You mean other than Mahomes, watson and wilson

I don't think Wilson could power his way out of his grasp like that.  

Now Wilson could certainly do some dodging that Brissett isn't capable of.  But Wilson couldn't power his way out like that.  

19 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

You mean other than Mahomes, watson and wilson

Not Watson or Mahommes.  Maybe Wilson, maybe Cam Newton, maybe a healthy Ben Roethlisberger.

19 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I doubt any of them are strong enough to get out of Miller's grasp

Maybe Wilson, definitely not Mahommes or Watson.

4 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

You know what is funny, as the play unfolded, I thought a safety is not the worst thing in the world, stops the clock and the Colts would get the ball at about the 30 and a FG would still tie.  Then he spun out of it and completed the pass, I had to admit that result was better.

We would have to punt to them if we took a safety.  That would have been the end of the game, essentially.

20 hours ago, CR91 said:

Luck is just as strong. Hes made plays like that before. Buying time, avoiding pressure, looking downfield for an open WR

Yep...he did that a lot. I was always amazed...as big DL players would just fall off of him or he would throw it while being slowly dragged down. Colts have been blessed to have very strong QBs who can make those plays. 

21 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

Not Watson or Mahommes.  Maybe Wilson, maybe Cam Newton, maybe a healthy Ben Roethlisberger.

Maybe Wilson, definitely not Mahommes or Watson.

We would have to punt to them if we took a safety.  That would have been the end of the game, essentially.

oh yeah