Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That play from Jacoby to TY unbelievable

DownHillRunner

13 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

To avoid one of the best pass rushers in the past decade, to extend the play, and find TY Hilton down the field was the turning point in the game today in my opinion. Thats how you grind out a close victory. 

Nevermind the game, that could be a turning point for the Colts' entire season

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

To be fair, he was less than a game manager up to that point.

He was struggling, as most QB's would be facing that D-line. However, fans want to use a label when it suits them. If being a game manager is a term that can be used game to game, or quarter to quarter, then every single QB in the NFL is a game manager. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Not trying to put down luck  not sure if makes that play. JB is so strong. He is defintly a lot like Big Ben.

Luck is just as strong. Hes made plays like that before. Buying time, avoiding pressure, looking downfield for an open WR

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

To avoid one of the best pass rushers in the past decade, to extend the play, and find TY Hilton down the field was the turning point in the game today in my opinion. Thats how you grind out a close victory. 

Good teams find away to win close games. We are good, we played bad today but still won and that is all that counts :thmup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Miller was trying to throw him down and he refused to be thrown.  it wasn't strength so much as balance and coordination.

If you say so.    I personally have never been in that situation,   but it looked like it took a lot of strength to get out of that situation.

Dan Fouts said it was strength.    But what does he know

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I doubt any of them are strong enough to get out of Miller's grasp

It’s not the strength it’s the pose that once you get free to not just take off and run on a broken play.  I think if a guy like Mahomes or Wilson did get free there they take off and run there.

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

Luck is just as strong. Hes made plays like that before. Buying time, avoiding pressure, looking downfield for an open WR

Yeah, I specifically rememebr the one against Miami last year in the 4th quarter. 

56 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Luck has retired...lol

Did you notice that the word "luck" was not capitalized?