Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

No one's ignoring the offense sucking hind * all afternoon, but gimme a break with the xps aren't automatic....I bet av has missed as many or more than the rest of the league total

You would be wrong.    Houston's kicker has missed 4 as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

No one's ignoring the offense sucking hind * all afternoon, but gimme a break with the xps aren't automatic....I bet av has missed as many or more than the rest of the league total

Least penalized team in the league, home game.... Hello, Im Walt Coleman....this is my crew....

When the offense  sucks it is even more important  to make kicks then. Especially  in a close game

4 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Denver was 25th on total offense before that game....averaging 16 points/game.... How can you hold KC to 19 points amd Houston to 23 and not be able to stop that Broncos O??? 

They have given up 13 points so far. D is not perfect but that is not the reason  why they r losing

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

Yeah, when our opponent lines up for a 55 yd FG, I expect them to make it (they usually do), why shouldn't we expect the same from our own kicker?

It depends on the kicker.  Unless it is an end-of-half or end-of-game situation, a lot of teams won't attempt a 55-yd FG unless they have an exceptional kicker.  The risk is too great for the reward and the probability of success is too low.  The percentages have gone up over the past decade on 55 yarders, but they are still relatively low.

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

I agree but who could come in? Desir is out and someone in management decided to make Wilson inactive. 

Wilson is inactive because he'll be traded which makes sense. I'm not even sure who's next up but they need to play. Or at least put someone else on Sutton.

I’m sorry but Brissett is not our QB of the future. He is just holding the ball waaaaaaaaaaaay too long on almost every pass. Either JB is awful processing plays or the Oc is not putting in good plays for the moment. 123 throw the ball!!