Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I see your team Brisett with this draft either that or you think we go after Brady or Rivers. Regardless not a fan
    • That’s why I said what if bridgewater becomes available. They also have tyrod taylor who has taken a team to the playoffs. Just depends on how much they like Herbert or even love.
    • Yeah, as far as the heavy, reportedly, interest in Love could simply be about determining at what pick he'll be available.  The top 3 will surely be gone by our 1st pick.
    • The mocks are provided by the media.  The media just gave him most valuable player, and he answered some questions the media had about him.  And Rivers has since moved to FL probably since some mocks were developed.   I can see a few mocks being adjusted because of Rivers and SB week.    Who is going to play Qb for LAC next year?  Is there a name that makes sense?
    • I think the WR strategy will largely be impacted by QB strategy. If they stick with JB, we'll go possession WR (X or big slot). Deep/speed threats aren't likely to get a lot of use with JB. If we intend to draft a QB, I think you'll see us go Z or speed/slot assuming we bring back Funch. My preference would be to draft a QB, and get both (big X and speed/deep threat). There will plenty of quality quality guys still in the mid and late rounds to pick up some steals. The WR crop is crazy deep. 
  • Members