Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• From what I understand his top 50 is what his evaluation tells him and his mock drafts are that in combination with what he's hearing from his connections in the league. 
    • I agree and disagree with this but only because I think that is one thing that made luck so valuable and proof that he was a top QB... he was not a QB that needed a certain system to succeed.  He did well in Arians 25 step drop and chuck it downfield system, he did well in Pep's system and he did well in Reich system.  The only offensive starter that I think doesn't fit reich's system is maybe Glowinski but even though he was the weak link in the line this year he still played well enough that if he's the starting RG in 2020 the Colts will be ok.  But the receivers, TEs, RBs and line are for Reich's system.  The down side is I think the Colts will have to get a system QB, because I think there is only one QB in this draft that can play in any system.
    • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001098476/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospect-rankings-for-2020-nfl-draft-10?itm_source=parsely-api?icampaign=trendingNews   Not a ton of surprises in this one, but I do like the breakdown summaries.  On the two developmental prospects, Eason and Love, his opinions on are spot on.  Couldn't agree more with those thoughts.  I've also heard on Eason that his work ethic is lacking, which is very concerning and I'm not sure I see Love as a first round QB, at least at #13 Overall.  But both those guys need to be holding a clipboard their first year.  Need to watch more of Love, but Eason I definitely think is no higher than a late one and Jeremiah probably has it right as a late 2 at this point.  Nevertheless, both guys have issues that are not insurmountable.
    • MIami could even take Love or Herbert. With TUA injury they may end up just as sold on the other two. I read a story Miami is willing to give up four firsts to the bengals for Burrow. For the bengals that would be a great trade because they could still get a QB at 5 plus all the additional picks.
  • Members