Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That goes double for Lamar Jackson.  I like Lamar, but everyone is talking about how amazing he is and how he's changing the game with his running, but they're ignoring all the hits he takes.  If Lamar doesn't change his style and continues running the way he does, I think his career will be very short.  Mahomes seems to run more out of necessity whereas Jackson runs as a primary weapon.
    • He's a good prospect, however if we are going to draft a WR as early as that I want one with more size. We already have two speedsters on the roster. There is a ton of talented WR in this draft.
    • All I’ll say is that I think Ballard’s strategy as a GM is fluid, always changing and adapting. And I don’t take what he said in his presser as just media speak, seemed like he went off on that tangent unprompted.   I imagine he and Brian Decker will be having some interesting conversations in particular.
    • But being a backyard baller is why he wins.  Those are the plays that lead to KCs wins, and that's why he is looked at as being the best QB in the NFL right now.   Simms on PFT made an interesting comment this morning about Mahomes scramble.  He broke a couple of tcakles near the goal line because defenders were going for the ball instead of bringing him down.  Simms said that the D should have tackled him to at least see if KC could score within the 5 yard line.  "Seeing if they could score within the 5 yard line" I thought was an interesting way to describe KCs O against the TEN D.
  • Members

• Archer

Archer 1,114

• HOZER

HOZER 4,211

• dew5150

dew5150 153

• DEColtsLover36

DEColtsLover36 377

• twfish

twfish 1,776

• Indyfan4life