Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Miller

How good?

Seems to me the Colts are getting better as the season goes along! How good will we be at the end? How much of an impact will Funchess make when he returns? It's an exciting time to be a Colts fan!

I think this team is top 10. We could be top 2 in the AFC by years end but the team needs to Gel. If Funchess comes back strong,  and Hooker returns to a high level of play, there's a chance we can beat almost anyone. The Pats are so hard to pin down. They are just beating up weak teams.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

The second half of the Pats schedule is harder. I hope to see them get some Ls.

3 at the most is what we will see. I can see them going 14-2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hopefully Funchess returns to practice today. Foles had the same injury and is expected to practice on a limited basis today.

• Like 1

The win over the chiefs was huge for our chances at the two seed and now that mahomes is hurt, hopefully they take a few more Ls. Its looking like us vs the ravens for the two seed

• Like 1

On 10/22 the Inside The NFL show on Showtime discussed the Colts chances of going to the SB this year and their status for their future. The members Phil Simms, Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin and Brandon Marshall all agreed the Colts are playing well enough to make it to the SNB this year. They also stated the Colts are building what appears to be a very strong position in the bid for it all in the future years. They mentioned what has come to pass in recent years with Ballard on board like the Josh McDaniels fiasco, Luck's sudden retirement and the hiring of Reich as HC. So their conclusion was Ballard is doing a masterful job and their future is solid.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, CR91 said:

The win over the chiefs was huge for our chances at the two seed and now that mahomes is hurt, hopefully they take a few more Ls. Its looking like us vs the ravens for the two seed

Can you believe he is back at practice in a limited basis today. They are playing with fire.

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can you believe he is back at practice in a limited basis today. They are playing with fire.

Hey if he tears his ACL, they have no one to blame but themselves

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Although not for the number 2 seed, but I believe Baltimore was in the mix with us last year in the standings as well, IIRC.

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

8 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Hey if he tears his ACL, they have no one to blame but themselves

Dislocated knee cap with no ligament damage is not an injury where he needs significant time to recover. We all saw him walking without a limp after it was popped back into place. It won’t lead to anything else unless his knee cap was chipped which it wasn’t 

• Like 1

I can see this team winning 11-12 games with the rest of the schedule. Four of the next six games are at home, and five are against teams under 500. We don't play a team over 500 until the Texans game in late November. 

Players are starting to come back healthy which is a huge plus.

24 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Dislocated knee cap with no ligament damage is not an injury where he needs significant time to recover. We all saw him walking without a limp after it was popped back into place. It won’t lead to anything else unless his knee cap was chipped which it wasn’t 

Im not referring to the initial injury. Once you get an injury, you're likely to get hurt again especially if you rush your injury. Its the nature of the beast.

15 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Im not referring to the initial injury. Once you get an injury, you're likely to get hurt again especially if you rush your injury. Its the nature of the beast.

I can understand if it’s a ligament injury. Ie Kevin Durant RG3 but this a joint and bone injury. If it’s fine he should be fine

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hopefully Funchess returns to practice today. Foles had the same injury and is expected to practice on a limited basis today.

Didn't know that.  I thought Foles was out for the season.  

This team changed the day we drafted Nelson. He is a tone setter. We go as he goes. 

55 minutes ago, runthepost said:

I can understand if it’s a ligament injury. Ie Kevin Durant RG3 but this a joint and bone injury. If it’s fine he should be fine

Doctor Steve O'Brien (formerly with NY Giants) said similar. However, he also said this will turn Mahomes into a pocket passer for the rest of this season, and you won't see him making the same type of plays out of the pocket. Said if this is a chronic thing, he'll have it fixed after the season.

Mahomes = Dislocated kneecap, common, minor injury.

Bridgewater = Dislocated knee, devastating, career threatening injury.

8 hours ago, a06cc said:

This team changed the day we drafted Nelson. He is a tone setter. We go as he goes. 

At 6'3" 330 lbs. he can be anything he wants. He is definitely a player that is all in.