Indianapolis Colts
ColtsBlueFL

Texans trade for Raiders G. Conley

That was a move I wish we had made at some point, but oh well.   Putting him together with the rookie from Kentucky will help them tighten some things up.

27 minutes ago, krunk said:

That was a move I wish we had made at some point, but oh well.   Putting him together with the rookie from Kentucky will help them tighten some things up.

Ehh I like who we have and you have to be able to tackle to make this Colts team. Conley has been awful at tackling guys and I'm sure that's one big reason Gruden shipped him off. 

Also, should the Texans even show up to the draft next year? Do they even have any picks left?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Ehh I like who we have and you have to be able to tackle to make this Colts team. Conley has been awful at tackling guys and I'm sure that's one big reason Gruden shipped him off. 

Also, should the Texans even show up to the draft next year? Do they even have any picks left?

I think he's got tons of talent.  If we had a sensible way to obtain him I think we could have made better use of his skill set on our team. 

The report says Conley has a 130 something passer rating against him this year. Not sure if that will help them out. Texans have only two picks in the top three rounds total for next two years. O’Brien is going all in on this year. If it doesn’t work out then it will be the next coaches problem. 

3 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

I was wondering the same thing, they’ve sold the farm to bet on a race horse with 3 legs

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, King Colt said:

O'Brien is in his last year if the Texans don't make the playoffs.

I gotta agree. Those trades smell of desperation...and unwashed jocks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now