Indianapolis Colts
runthepost

Anybody see Agholor

He literally gave up on a 60 yard bomb it was catchable and he didn’t even attempt to catch it

Yep. Watched the replay of it. I think the guy didn’t realize how close it was going to be. And that’s the best possible reason for him.

7 hours ago, bluebombers87 said:

Yep. Watched the replay of it. I think the guy didn’t realize how close it was going to be. And that’s the best possible reason for him.

Terrible.

It's a terrible look for him for sure. Definitely could have caught that pass. I'd be * if that was a Colts receiver doing that.

Bleacher Report has him listed in an article today as the player the Colts should trade for before the deadline.  The article chose one player for each team.   BTW I think he just lost the ball.  It happens.  He was behind the DB. 

The Eagles just cut a CB(Scandrick) today.  He started against the Cowboys yesterday.  Maybe we could pry Agholor away with Wilson and a conditional pick. 

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

The Eagles just cut a CB(Scandrick) today.  He started against the Cowboys yesterday.  Maybe we could pry Agholor away with Wilson and a conditional pick. 

I'd rather keep Wilson at this point.