Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Creek

Whoever Covered Fuller is legend

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

He left early with an injury and didn’t return so I guess the injury bug is a legend?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

He left the game with an injury 

19 minutes ago, gregr507 said:

He was injured and left the game early lol

As always against Indy.

• Haha 1

Now that Shakial Taylor I'm getting more and more comfortable with that kid.  Nice little player.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Now Desir was toast today which was expected also he was in the right place at the right time for that pick

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Now Desir was toast today which was expected also he was in the right place at the right time for that pick

He limped into that game. Don't even think he practiced once this week

• Like 4

I don’t even think Fuller made it past the first quarter lol.

Desir had a couple great plays he stopped Hopkins. He is going to get his yards. For being injured I thought he did pretty well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, runthepost said:

Desir played well, with or without the pick.

9 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

FAC88C0E-FD1D-4970-B868-09F1D59266A0.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, krunk said:

As always against Indy.

You called it.... Wasn't sure you knew what you were talking about.... Now I am.

10 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

The training staff covered him very well

4 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

We kept Clowney in check very well, too!!  :lol:

'Cept he managed to go through the whole game without 1 offsides penalty. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, krunk said:

As always against Indy.

Is it just me or are we just injuring the heck out of everyone this year. Probably just me, but I keep feeling after watching us set the Mahomes downfall in motion I'm starting to think we might be some bus that teams may want to stay out of the way off. Just a thought.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Excellent work on keeping Andre Johnson on the sidelines as well. 

For both teams!

He is going to be out a few weeks with that hamstring. His hamstring is legend.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the game live? lol.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

Superman.