Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whoever Covered Fuller is legend

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2
2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

He left the game with an injury 

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Now Desir was toast today which was expected also he was in the right place at the right time for that pick

He limped into that game. Don't even think he practiced once this week

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

FAC88C0E-FD1D-4970-B868-09F1D59266A0.jpeg

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

The training staff covered him very well

15 hours ago, krunk said:

As always against Indy.

Is it just me or are we just injuring the heck out of everyone this year. Probably just me, but I keep feeling after watching us set the Mahomes downfall in motion I'm starting to think we might be some bus that teams may want to stay out of the way off. Just a thought.

• Like 4
On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the game live? lol.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

Superman.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now