Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whoever Covered Fuller is legend

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2
2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Against the Falcons he was targeted 16 times for 217 yards and 3 TDs and against Kansas City he was Targeted 9 times for 44 yards 0 TDs however against Us he was only targeted 1 time which is really odd considering how explosive he is on the field so major credit to whoever was covering him.

He left the game with an injury 

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Now Desir was toast today which was expected also he was in the right place at the right time for that pick

He limped into that game. Don't even think he practiced once this week

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

FAC88C0E-FD1D-4970-B868-09F1D59266A0.jpeg

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

The training staff covered him very well

15 hours ago, krunk said:

As always against Indy.

Is it just me or are we just injuring the heck out of everyone this year. Probably just me, but I keep feeling after watching us set the Mahomes downfall in motion I'm starting to think we might be some bus that teams may want to stay out of the way off. Just a thought.

• Like 4
On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the game live? lol.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

Superman.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• CB and DE, not good.   Ballard is a top 5 GM for sure, but those positions have been a issue at draft, and we're trying to solve by FA the last 2 years
    • With Jenkins and Nelson on the left side... no one...zing. Houston, Turay, maybe another FA
    • You're reaching here. NFL.com has always done tiers or buckets. NZ graded him the same as as a bunch of other guys at 6.2 which is "Good backup who could become starter".  Not 6.21, not 6.19... 6.2, the same as 30+ other guys.  You call them evaluators. They are talking heads. And as I mentioned, Ballard said he doesn't care what those guys think. It's his board. He missed, plain and simple.  He was cut because he had starter money. We picked him up on the rebound for cheap as a backup. Good signing for depth, but it's not genius.  At worst he would have been CB2. Again, not genius. It worked out. He was a past pro-bowler for goodness sakes. Good signing on the cheap, and worked out well for our zone. Nobody is saying everyone bats 1000. My only comment was he hasn't been good at CBs in the draft. You then proceeded to drive it off a cliff. 
    • I think there's a good chance Ballard will trade back, again, but doubt it would be for 2 OT's. And just want to say to everyone there are other positions on team besides LT & DE. And the other positions are also needs as well.  
    • @WarGhost21 @chad72 @Archer @Nickster @JoeThornburg @BProland85 @Defjamz26 @Qwiz @jvan1973 @PRnum1 @SaturdayAllDay @MPStack @JediXMan @stitches @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express @danlhart87 @RNGDShobby   Guys - going to turn the 2nd team selection into first come first serve. We have 7 teams left.   @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express - I auto assigned you a team that you had on your first round priority stack. If you don't want them, let me know and we'll put it back in the pool, or Chad or I will take.     1 @WarGhost21 Colts 2 @chad72 - jags 3 @Archer jets 4 @Nickster  - Patriots 5 @EastStreet - Dolphins 6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt 7 @BProland85 - 49ers 8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles 9 @Qwiz - Houston  10 @jvan1973 - Falcons 11 @PRnum1 - Chargers 12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints 13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs  14 @RNGDShobby - Lions 15 @MPStack - Panthers  16 @JediXMan - Ravens 17 @stitches - Bengals 18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos 19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys 20. @DiogoSales - Giants 21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington 22 @diogosales - Packers 23 @luv_pony_express - Auto assigned Vikings (we'll take if you don't want) 24 @ColtsGermany - Auto assigned Bills (we'll take if you don't want) 25 @RNGDShobby - Browns 26 27 28 29 30 31 32     Teams remaining in order of draft capital Raiders Titans Bears Cardinals Bucs Rams Seahawks
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,131

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 119

• chad72

chad72 7,391

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,787

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,669

• w87r