Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Foles is done. Rivers is not leaving the Chargers unless he retires (he has nine kids and commutes from San Diego every day, he's not packing up and coming here). The Lions would be stupid to get rid of Stafford but if they did I would love to have him. I am convinced he would solve our troubles at QB very easily. He's a veteran, he's smart, he has possibly the strongest arm in the league, and he's tough as nails injury-wise. With a better WR corp Stafford could win us a lot of games. We would have to trade for Stafford though and I would expect the Lions to want at least a second for him. If we were to finish worse than the Lions, it would be awesome if we could give them the Skins second and move back to their spot in the first in exchange for Stafford; but that isn't going to happen.
    • We're actually fortunate that we have JB under a decently cheap deal. We could draft a Jordan Love and if he turns out to be the next Kizer, we have a mediocre backup plan to keep us afloat. Although if Ballard doesn't hit on a good QB this year, I wouldn't be against trying again in 2021 since that draft is supposed to be even more QB heavy.
    • Big no to foles and rivers.
    • Im in that boat with you draft a mid round sleeper QB to develop with kelly. And trade for a QB capable of playing elite behind our line. Foles, Stafford, Rivers. Someone to transition to the next.
    • I don't pay attention to the Redskins, so maybe Haskins is the worst QB of all time, but I think they'll at least give him another year to develop. I completely expect Bengals to take Burrow at one, Redskins take Young at two, and then Dolphins take either Tua or maybe Herbert at three. Dolphins can easily trade up for the guy they want if they aren't number three, considering the bumblebees and cows gave them two more first rounders this year. I don't see the Jets wanting a QB, but the Bears will be chomping at the bit. We're lucky that most crap teams this year are seemingly ok with their QB situations
  • Members