Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking Ahead

AZColt11

Great game today, statement made.  Assuming the team stays fairly healthy, there is NO reason this team can't get to 8-2.  3 of the next 4 are at home, and the away game is at the Steelers who are currently rolling out their #3 QB.  Don't know where they will be then but if this team continues to play like it is I like their chances either way there.  These next 4 teams have 7 wins combined.  SEVEN.  Again, no excuses really unless everybody ends up in the MedCheck.  Hopefully they can keep this train rolling and gain a little distance between them and the Texans before we have to go down there.  Texans have it a little bit tougher as they have a better than advertised Raider team and then have to go to Baltimore.  They also have their bye mixed in there.  Lets go Colts!  Keep this momentum train rolling!

I wouldn't belly up on 8 and 2 quite yet.  While Denver cant seem to protect Flacco their running backs could give us hell.

Dolphins yeah probably.

Even though Steelers are banged up we have struggled against them so that will be a tough game.

And Jacksonville always gives us hell. Look at the Cody Kessler game from last season.

I'd love to be 7 and 3 from that stretch and hopefully not 6 and 4.

If they can run it for their next 4, all of which they’ll likely be favorited in, they’d be 8-2 heading into Houston for the rematch.  IF they are indeed 8-2 and IF the then beat Houston, thus hitting the 9-2 mark, Colts win the division and are primed for first round bye.

1 hour ago, Rubles said:

I wouldn't belly up on 8 and 2 quite yet.  While Denver cant seem to protect Flacco their running backs could give us hell.

Dolphins yeah probably.

Even though Steelers are banged up we have struggled against them so that will be a tough game.

And Jacksonville always gives us hell. Look at the Cody Kessler game from last season.

If we lose to Denver that will probably go down as the most pathetic loss of the season to date Pittsburgh I wouldn't be surprised if we lose but I still could see a possible win too they are a mixed bag this year.

1 hour ago, Rubles said:

Dolphins yeah probably.

The Broncos couldn't run on Kansas City.  They had 71 yards total rushing from their 2 RBs.

The same Kansas City that the Colts shredded.

Oh c'mon people!  Have some fun.  1-0 is for the TEAM.  I don't play for the Colts and neither do any of you.  Live a little.  If the scenario doesn't happen the sun will still come up.  They're in better shape than I would have thought the night AL retired.

2 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

I'm not too worried about the team looking ahead.... I think that loss to Oakland was a wake up call.

Yea, we easily could've beaten SD (we win that game if not for Vinny's kicking blunders) and we got outplayed by OAK, but that's a game we should've also won.

We're 4-2 atop the AFC South, could easily be 6-0 (IMO).

If we can take care of our division games, we should be back in the playoffs at the very least.

11 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Oh c'mon people!  Have some fun.  1-0 is for the TEAM.  I don't play for the Colts and neither do any of you.  Live a little.  If the scenario doesn't happen the sun will still come up.  They're in better shape than I would have thought the night AL retired.

AL? You mean 12?

Archived