Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Colts Fan In L.A.

Any serious injuries today from IND?

I feel for the Texans; they were decimated by injuries today over the course of the game.

• Like 2

Just now, zibby43 said:

I feel for the Texans; they were decimated by injuries today over the course of the game.

I don't feel for them at all, that's exactly what we try to do to other teams.  Smashmouth ball, I love every minute of it.

• Like 3

Just now, Imgrandojji said:

I don't feel for them at all, that's exactly what we try to do to other teams.  Smashmouth ball, I love every minute of it.

As Colts fan, we've been on the other end of that experience before and it sucks.  Loved beating the Texans, but never want to see anyone get hurt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

This is what happens when you play a smash mouth team. I'm interested in how the Texans play next weekend after playing the Colts this weekend. Will they be tired and beat down? We will see. 

• Like 1

I wish them a speedy recovery.  And I thank God that our boys didn't get too badly knocked around against a very physical team

Just now, dodsworth said:

This is what happens when you play a smash mouth team. I'm interested in how the Texans play next weekend after playing the Colts this weekend. Will they be tired and beat down? We will see. 

The Colts Curse is alive and well

Not that I saw.  Hopefully the Colts can heal up a bit this week and be even more healthy for the Broncos next week.

Watch for Ebron on the injury list. He got his bell rang on the last TD series pretty good. Not sure if he went back in or not. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Might want to dig deeper in that one. Warren Moon for starters.  Why you make the comment then? 
    • Normally I’d be enraptured by the NFC playoff race, but this year I can’t seem to care. Sports have become such a drain on my life that I’m becoming apathetic, and I have a lot of others things that are way more important. I guess I’ll say that whoever wins that division is my pick to make the SB. 49ers really need the one seed, they need to stay warm and cozy in SF, a trip to Seattle, Minnesota, or Green Bay in December would kill them
    • Easy. Unless you’re Phillip Rivers, you need to win a SB to get into the Hall. That’s just the name of the game. Also, as good as Ryan and Stafford have been, there are always lots of guys who deserve it more. Maybe someday they’ll get in, but not soon. Whether we think Stafford or Ryan will be HOF isn’t really relevant anyways
    • It's been a Great run.   I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, I greatly appreciate having witnessed this once in a lifetime HOF worthy kicker!   to a legend.
    • Colts Mailbag Colts.com beat writer Andrew Walkers take on Chad Kelly getting a chance...   “Do you envision Colts giving Chad Kelly a chance to show what he can do because I have seen him play numerous times. I do believe that he can be a superior player to Brissett and Hoyer.”   Walker: We get this question (or a version of it) a lot, Jess, and, no, at this point I don’t really see Chad Kelly getting an opportunity to play any sort of significant snaps at quarterback for the Colts over the final four games of the regular season (barring any unforeseen injuries, of course). That’s just my take on the situation. Kelly’s not only the third-string quarterback, but it seems as if the Colts would want to continue to see what they have in starter Jacoby Brissett, no matter how the rest of the season plays out. Then there’s this: Indy doesn’t even typically carry three quarterbacks on its active roster, so while Kelly has clearly done a good job coming in and showing development and taking advantage of his opportunities, his status, according to Frank Reich, remains “week-to-week.”   “Chad has earned it,” Reich said on Nov. 27, when asked how long the team would likely keep three quarterbacks on the 53-man roster. “He has done a good job. So right now we have been able to do that. We will probably stay that way as long as we can.”   https://www.colts.com/news/mailbag-adam-vinatieri-nfl-draft-2019-week-14-tampa-bay-buccaneeers
  • Members

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 465

• B~Town

B~Town 612

• MPStack

MPStack 2,865

• CF4L

CF4L 204

• Luck 4 president

Luck 4 president 1,050

• NFLfan