Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Rackeen305

Darius Leonard

Im the say guy who advocated that there is no way that any rookie (Okareke, etc) could play at the level as ALL PRO Darius Leonard. I want them to develop as studs but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Where are the haters now? 

Some stated, Which Leonard are you watching? my reply.. The ALL Pro rookie who lead the league in tackles. Im the guy who called out his instincts as being Lawrence Taylor like. Im the guy who said Ive watched an ALL Pro. All Leonard did was seal the game with an INT.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Im the say guy who advocated that there is no way that any rookie (Okareke, etc) could play at the level as ALL PRO Darius Leonard. I want them to develop as studs but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Where are the haters now? 

Some stated, Which Leonard are you watching? my reply.. The ALL Pro rookie who lead the league in tackles. Im the guy who called out his instance as being Lawrence Taylor like. Im the guy who said Ive watched an ALL Pro. All Leonard did was seal the game with an 

Geesh

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Geesh

Just now, NannyMcafee said:

season 9 GIF

Com on now? We all know where such fans stood on this subject, Now you want to duck and step sideways as if its nothing. you guys say the "darnest things" lol REMEMBER?!? lol

2 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Com on now? We all know where such fans stood on this subject, Now you want to duck and step sideways as if its nothing. you guys say the "darnest things" lol REMEMBER?!? lol

Not at all.  Great pick but he stil gets abused in coverage.  I just think he is over rated.  I watch the whole body of work.

5 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I've never said anything about Leonard one way or the other. And people questioning his consistency is normal when you dont bring it up to your injury. I'm not going to pat you on the back because he had a good game. 

9 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I've never said anything about Leonard one way or the other. And people questioning his consistency is normal when you dont bring it up to your injury. I'm not going to pat you on the back because he had a good game

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Not at all.  Great pick but he stil gets abused in coverage.  I just think he is over rated.  I watch the whole body of work.

what? Is anyone else watching this? I mean what does Leonard, Hopkins, Nelson, And even JJ WATT have in common? They are All-Pros. Want to know something else? All players I just mentioned (along with others) had a standout/impactful game. And you felt the Presence of JJ WATT, NELSON, Hopkins, and DARIUS LEONARD. I mean, gosh he lead the NFL in tackles as a rookie. First game back: cover the flats, create pressure, secure the game winning INT! How is he overrated? you guys sound like (ha*ers)...

what? Is anyone else watching this? I mean what does Leonard, Hopkins, Nelson, And even JJ WATT have in common? They are All-Pros. Want to know something else? All players I just mentioned (along with others) had a standout/impactful game. And you felt the Presence of JJ WATT, NELSON, Hopkins, and DARIUS LEONARD. I mean, gosh he lead the NFL in tackles as a rookie. How is he overrated? 

You need to take your personal target off my back, and you also need to forget about last year. It was a year ago. This year he has had 1 good game. Your all pro man crush Darius Leonard has had 1 good game this year. Which is awesome and was needed. You see a lot of amazing rookies fizzle out after their first year. Let's watch Darius be consistent before we crown him the GOAT colt. 

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

You need to take your personal target off my back, and you also need to forget about last year. It was a year ago. This year he has had 1 good game. Your all pro man crush Darius Leonard has had 1 good game this year. Which is awesome and was needed. You see a lot of amazing rookies fizzle out after their first year. Let's watch Darius be consistent before we crown him the GOAT colt. 

And you are mad about something? lol wow

And you are mad about something? lol wow

There isn't anything in my comment that suggests so

11 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Target off you back? Im not sure what you mean as not one of my post stated your name. I guess you just remember what I stated prior on other post regarding Leonard and felt some kind of way. Never the less, I never said Leonard was the GOAT either. So you are intentionally creating false stories to play the victim. Got it. But you are very tight lipped about Leonard. Even though he pulled a Marlin Jackson type game winning INT. (remember that playoff INT against Brady?)

But back to the game at hand. Leonard and team played lights out. Kudos to the coaching staff (especially D Coord, who many called to be fired after a lost). But hay what do I know (as the saying goes) lol

• Haha 1

It's ridiculous how many game clinching plays he makes. I mean... he is a playmaker in general so it's not a surprise he would make some at the end of games, but it seems like he does one of those much more frequently than one would expect. 

Sad that rather then this actually being a post about #53’s play today it’s basically a call them out post...

Seems a bit like baiting to me so locking it up.  Colts won people, let’s enjoy it hey?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1