Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This game has to be a statement game.

NannyMcafee

The Colts have to come out and make a statement today that they have what it takes to make a playoff run without Andrew. The Colts overall have been acceptable, but if you lose today you lose a little faith from the fans this year. 

Come out, and punch these guys in the jaw. 

Ebron needs to show up and forget about Andrew Luck. 

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

The Colts have to come out and make a statement today that they have what it takes to make a playoff run without Andrew. The Colts overall have been acceptable, but if you lose today you lose a little faith from the fans this year. 

Meh. Most on here were predicting a winless season. Most were saying we’d be lucky to be 2-2 WITH luck playing. 

That said, we just need to win. The rest will fall into place on its own

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This is a bad matchup for us. The Texans are good against the run, and we can't win a passing matchup Vs the Texans if it comes down to that with Moore, Hooker, and possibly Desir out. I hate to be negative, but I don't see how we win this game.

Crow-plate.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This is a bad matchup for us. The Texans are good against the run, and we can't win a passing matchup Vs the Texans if it comes down to that with Moore, Hooker, and possibly Desir out. I hate to be negative, but I don't see how we win this game.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Well, we won a passing game vs. Watson and co.   And, you just witnessed how they win this game so..... Keep doubting going forward, it's working this far!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Yes sir. The Colts win. And its the way the team won. Key players return. Oline did their job, Coaching was as good as I've ever seen. JB was great, defense including Desir stood up. This was an amazing game to watch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Big win by our Colts today.  Message sent to the Texans, division and rest of the AFC. The Colts are still the friggin Colts. We are not going away.

8 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Come on guys, Mr. Cisneros already ate his crow in public.  Let it go.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Come on guys, Mr. Cisneros already ate his crow in public.  Let it go.

Not sure why you quoted me...I wasn’t singling Jared out at all.  Personally, I can understand anyone who was a little apprehensive about today’s game initially.  We all have to eat some crow at some point.  Whenever I do I take mine with some Texas Pete or Sweet Baby Ray’s. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Not sure why you quoted me...I wasn’t singling Jared out at all.  Personally, I can understand anyone who was a little apprehensive about today’s game initially.  We all have to eat some crow at some point.  Whenever I do I take mine with some Texas Pete or Sweet Baby Ray’s. 

I think I missed and ment to quote someone else.  It's all good

• Like 1

Brissett is the man moving forward, he proved it today. 326, 4 TD's, no INT's and we beat Houston on top of it. 1st place in the South. Our run game struggled today and it was Brissett that carried us with accurate big throw after accurate big throw. I looked at our schedule and I do not see us losing for a while. If anyone doubts Brissett after today than they need bifocals laugh laughing GIF, now to the Draft, can we discuss what defensive player we are going to draft instead of drafting some college dude at QB that will crap his pants at the sight of playing in the NFL. Lets put Chad Kelly to bed too, please lets do at least that haha 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brissett is the man moving forward, he proved it today. 326, 4 TD's, no INT's and we beat Houston on top of it. 1st place in the South. Our run game struggled today and it was Brissett that carried us with accurate big throw after accurate big throw. I looked at our schedule and I do not see us losing for a while. If anyone doubts Brissett after today than they need bifocals laugh laughing GIF, now to the Draft, can we discuss what defensive player we are going to draft instead of drafting some college dude at QB that will crap his pants at the sight of playing in the NFL. Lets put Chad Kelly to bed too, please lets do at least that haha 

I think Chad Kelly went to bed in a stranger's house

The fact we did that without hooker and Moore was so impeessive. That means defense can only get better. I was reading some tweets we used Desir in the slot a little and even the way they used Sheard so far out wide  it looked like he was even in the slot. Eberflus has them coming together.

Anyone want to see Nelson as a fullback more and get a TD. Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The fact we did that without hooker and Moore was so impeessive. That means defense can only get better. I was reading some tweets we used Desir in the slot a little and even the way they used Sheard so far out wide  it looked like he was even in the slot. Eberflus has them coming together.

Anyone want to see Nelson as a fullback more and get a TD. Lol

When we play Pitt, I hate them so much haha . If we were up big and I was coaching I would put in Nelson at FB and run it in for a TD :funny:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Ebron needs to show up and forget about Andrew Luck. 

Who is this Andrew Luck you mentioned?

• Like 1

Great win. Texans fans were straight up disrespecting us (still are, saying refs gave us the game somehow). If JB continues to grow and the defense sticks with their ability to get serious pressure rushing four, we have a real shot at going deep in the playoffs. I said before the season after Luck retired that we’d go 9-7. Double digit wins are a very real possibility at this point which is all the more impressive and speaks volumes about Reich.

Really looking at that Chargers game wishing we had that one back now.

16 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Great win. Texans fans were straight up disrespecting us (still are, saying refs gave us the game somehow). If JB continues to grow and the defense sticks with their ability to get serious pressure rushing four, we have a real shot at going deep in the playoffs. I said before the season after Luck retired that we’d go 9-7. Double digit wins are a very real possibility at this point which is all the more impressive and speaks volumes about Reich.

There is a new Sheriff in the South and his name is Jacoby Brissett Season 9 Cowboy GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

KC fans were disrespecting us too. Some Colts fans in here said JB was trash basically and wanted couch crasher Chad Kelly as their QB lmao . It is what it is. I am glad we have the GM, Coach, and QB we have. So far so good.