Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Indy_Mike said:

nonsense...guy dove right at his knees after he threw the ball!

He didn't throw it, he ran....

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Why have the rule you can’t hit a sliding qb if you don’t call it

I mean, jb slid into the defender there....

The Colts opponents getting all these silly penalties is no coincidence, when your getting manhandled physically, you tend to get dirty. It happens about every week.

I love the identity of this team. And Jacoby is just playing good football. It's not flashy, but it sure is effective. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He has not other choice BUT to.  He literally will be productive behind this line if he just puts his head down and run behind our line.  When he start hitting those cutbacks and breaking more tackles, he's going to be a problem.  If he already isn't one.
    • There were parts of this Minny game where i started getting that here we go again feeling because we kept letting them hang around. We should have gotten those 7s and put them to bed early. One example is the Mo Ali Cox interception right at the goal line. We cant do stuff like that. Thats got to be 7!  I just feel like if a team is showing you they cant defend what youre doing then you take full advantage and stomp them out with authority. Dont give them any hope at all!   In the case of Jacksonville they showed us that they couldnt stop our offense but we kept farting around with mishaps in the red area settling for 3s, turning the ball over and missed a field goal. That allowed them time to sort their problems out and feel like they could get back in it. Neither of those teams in my opinion is better than Indy.
    • right now, top 3 are: 1. Wilson 2. Rodgers 3. Josh Allen
    • I really like the routes pittman ran, and those HANDS. Only thing missing rn is confidence and mastery of playbook.
    • Welcome to the board pride of Athens!!  It’s always good to hear that the colts have a new fan. It’s just too bad you weren’t here for the manning years. For those of us that watched him every Sunday throughout his career, we were  super spoiled, and we will probably never see another player like him wear the horseshoe on their helmet in our lifetime.   With that said, we did have some heart breaking losses in the playoffs, (some to your rivers led bolts!!)  so us longtime colts fans know about pain.  In some ways it’s worse expecting to win it all than being horrible and knowing you don’t have a chance. At least then you can kinda expect to lose and not get so invested into it.  But I’m not looking for a pity party for this team. There are plenty of other franchises that have had it absolutely rough For decades so I can only imagine how they must feel.  But like I said earlier it’s great to have you on our board and hopefully you stay on here and remain a colts fan even after rivers retires. (Hopefully In 2 years after 2 Super Bowl wins). Lol. 
  • Members

• MFT5

MFT5 421

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,862

Moderators
    • cbear

cbear 851

• VaAllDay757

VaAllDay757 621

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 2,731