Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

7 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

He had been fine.  The problem is, that down counts.  I'm not giving him passes for the bad plays anymore.

How about 2 TDs today?

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You can't take one play and ignore the rest. Snap fumbles are just a price of doing business.

Just fall on it next time.  I didn't ignore them.  He had a good bounce-back drive there. 

Hit his wide-open guys like he should've. 

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

How about 2 TDs today?

See above.

Just now, zibby43 said:

Just fall on it next time.  I didn't ignore them.  He had a good bounce-back drive there. 

Hit his wide-open guys like he should've. 

Yes he should have just fell on it. Hopefully coaches remind him. He does have really good numbers today 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

How about 2 TDs today?

1 more td and he ties his career  high of 13 tds

Apparently for the defense to play well, the offense has to put them in a bad position first.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Apparently for the defense to play well, the offense has to put them in a bad position first.

What's my motivation for this scene?

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Missed the big time hold

That no call is what allowed him to step up. Bad bad bad miss. Especially when he had jersey and hand extended.

Just now, ColtsGermany said:

We have 25 seconds and 3 timeouts... Let's get another td:P

Unless there's a decent return I'm taking the knee. Texans should boom this out the back of the endzone.

Just now, bestQBever said:

Red zone D on point

Yes, Texans were #2 in red zone offense before today.

Hope we don’t come out and waste the 1st drive. Seems like we’re destined to have close games this year.

Good job on the D to hold them to 3 again. Plus we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Unless there's a decent return I'm taking the knee. Texans should boom this out the back of the endzone.

Yes.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Was just jokin:thmup:

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Hope we don’t come out and waste the 1st drive. Seems like we’re destined to have close games this year.

That actually works in our favor if we make the playoffs. Winning close games helps tremendously

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Yes, Texans were #2 in red zone offense before today.

That's the one area I feel Watson really struggles in. I believe he threw back to back INT in the end zone last week against GB. 

3 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

That's the one area I feel Watson really struggles in. I believe he threw back to back INT in the end zone last week against GB. 

KC?

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Pascal is really developing into a nice WR.

I thought according to you, the rest of our WRs outside Hilton weren't up to scratch and that's why we had to give Brissett a pass...