Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great prediction , you were close  

Colts win 30-23, Brissett 4 TD's and no INT's 326 Yards (26-39), now what Haters? 1st place in the AFC South at 4-2. 

Who’s Next is just a dang good album, one of my favorites along with Wish You Were Here and the original Boston album

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You can't take one play and ignore the rest. Snap fumbles are just a price of doing business.

Just fall on it next time.  I didn't ignore them.  He had a good bounce-back drive there. 

Hit his wide-open guys like he should've. 

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

How about 2 TDs today?

See above.

Just now, zibby43 said:

Just fall on it next time.  I didn't ignore them.  He had a good bounce-back drive there. 

Hit his wide-open guys like he should've. 

Yes he should have just fell on it. Hopefully coaches remind him. He does have really good numbers today 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A number of websites have projected the size of the free agent contracts.    On PFF,  they will even show you their comparisons and the math used to make the final prediction for years and dollars.   BUT....   No where am I seeing anything that reflects the fact that teams are dealing with a lowered salary cap,  and they're all going to have roughly $15 million less to spend.    I don't see any predictions that reflect that world.    Seems counter-intuitive to me.    With all the talk we've all read about how the middle class players are going to bear the burden of smaller contracts,  I'm not seeing that anywhere in these predictions.     And frankly,  I don't understand it?   If you didn't know about how Covid has hurt the NFL,  you couldn't tell by the salary predictions anywhere.    To me,  it reads pretty much as business as usual.   So.....   is it just me?     Or has anyone else noticed this?     Your thoughts?  
    • Zierlein is always a good read.   And given he's tight with Ballard,  I always recommend that you read everything he says.   It's as close as we're going to get inside Ballard's head, other than hearing from CB ourselves.   Here, he lists 10 prospects, who, for a variety of reasons, he thinks they need a really good pro day to bump up their draft status.    On a personal note,  I was surprised to NOT see two of my Stanford kids on this list.    Neither Walker Little or Paulson Adebo are on his list.    Maybe he doesn't think either needs a great pro day.   But I'd disagree.    Frankly,  I think every player who opted out needs a very good pro day.    As good as they can make it.    The absence of the combine is seriously going to hurt a big number of kids.   Here's his article.    And it includes a hyper-link to the latest updated Pro Day Schedule.   Those get under way full speed this coming week.   https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-ten-prospects-who-could-use-a-pro-day-boost
    • Trade her in.   Every 3 - 4 years...... like a car. Make her think it was HER idea.
    • Imagine the players just running around in jocks with cups for their pants  
  • Members