Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, ColtsGermany said:

Way to hand over the game to your opponent.... That's on JB

 

T.Y dropped a big pass first, then dropped snap.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

That's one of the most mental plays I've ever seen. 

 

Can they overrule one call on the field and not the other really? Think that's a fair outcome. 

 

Watson is legit, scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew we lucked out holding them to 3 that drive.  We need to put more points on the board now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brissett is still the same mediocre guy that led the league in fumbles in '17.

 

Been holding my tongue on the guy for a while.  When teams force the Colts to pass, the Colts will lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zibby43 said:

Brissett is still the same mediocre guy that led the league in fumbles in '17.

 

Been holding my tongue on the guy for a while.  When teams force the Colts to pass, the Colts will lose. 

 

Be fair, up till that point he's played well today. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

Be fair, up till that point he's played well today. 

 

He had been fine.  The problem is, that down counts.  I'm not giving him passes for the bad plays anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

 

He had been fine.  The problem is, that down counts.  I'm not giving him passes for the bad plays anymore.

 

You can't take one play and ignore the rest. Snap fumbles are just a price of doing business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

 

He had been fine.  The problem is, that down counts.  I'm not giving him passes for the bad plays anymore.

All QBs fumble occasionally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...