Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great prediction , you were close  

Colts win 30-23, Brissett 4 TD's and no INT's 326 Yards (26-39), now what Haters? 1st place in the AFC South at 4-2. 

Who’s Next is just a dang good album, one of my favorites along with Wish You Were Here and the original Boston album

Just now, zibby43 said:

Brissett is still the same mediocre guy that led the league in fumbles in '17.

Been holding my tongue on the guy for a while.  When teams force the Colts to pass, the Colts will lose. 

Be fair, up till that point he's played well today. 

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• At this point I wouldn't mind that. Seems like a good realistic scenario. Although... maybe Turner has moved up with his testing? 
    • Larnel Coleman OT UMASS   http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1024887&DraftYear=2021   Josh Ball OT Marshall   https://www.profootballnetwork.com/josh-ball-nfl-draft-player-profile-marshall-offensive-tackle/  
    • JMO, but I think the comparison should be Radunz vs Jenkins, who both are very similar.    I think Cosmi is better than both by a notable amount.
    • I have a feeling this draft could turn out to be very bad for Ballard.  We had to get our QB, I get it, but we are already down a valuable pick.  Cosmi will be gone by 21, and the EDGE class is overrated (for our 43 scheme).  Not that Ballard will make bad choices per se, I'm just concerned that he won't have good options at where we'll be picking.   I think even Radunz will be gone by 54, and so will Carlos Basham, who is probably the most complete EDGE player (as a less bendy LDE) in the draft.   Maybe a trade down to target Radunz at about pick 37 (Eagles), and pick up some other picks.   IMO, Jenkins and Radunz are about the same guy, all things considered.   BTW, I'm reading more about Brown.  Sounds like he has had an injury history since high school and through college.  Long and lanky I guess.
    • I'm still not sure.... when I post my rankings there very likely is going to be a ranking of Jenkins as a RT/G and as a LT. And the difference will be not because I value LT more than RT, but because we already have RT so the value for the Colts of a RT is lower than that of a LT. 
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 6,615

Administrators
    • EastStreet

EastStreet 9,679

• IndySouthsider

IndySouthsider 305

• w87r

w87r 5,349

Moderators
    • JMichael557