Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Great play by Darius to intercept that ball.  Great finish to the game :) 

Great effort by everyone today, excellent divisional win even if it was a bit scrappy from time to time. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Okay.. I was wondering what happened

They basically gave the Colts 2 points in exchange for better field position.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Our second best wr

Our best today. He's staking claim of ownership over Houston LOL. Can't remember the exact number, but a good majority of his career TDs are vs Houston. 

19 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

They basically gave the Colts 2 points in exchange for better field position.

But if they had got the ball back and had scored a touchdown, they would have won, but by getting the safety they would have to go for 2 to win or settle for a tie and f.play in half time .....

Weird ...

What happened to Houston’s oline being fixed lol. I thought them giving up the safety was the right thing to do.

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

What happened to Houston’s oline being fixed lol. I thought them giving up the safety was the right thing to do.

Well they were missing  their rt

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Who cares lmao . We were missing several key players. So far we have beaten teams led by Mahomes, Ryan, and Watson. 

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who cares lmao . We were missing several key players. So far we have beaten teams led by Mahomes, Ryan, and Watson. 

I know I was just stating that we won't  know if they fixed it til we play their starting unit. I Feel we could still beat them especially  with hooker,moore, funchess, and Campbell  back.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I know I was just stating that we won't  know if they fixed it til we play their starting unit. I Feel we could still beat them especially  with hooker,moore, funchess, and Campbell  back.

I know, I was just missing with you a little. Having fun :thmup:. When we play them at Houston they will be out for serious revenge. We have beaten them 3 straight times.

40 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It’s just fun to make fun of them for saying that. I realize there was a reason. Although I didn’t pay much attention where we beat them at.

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know, I was just missing with you a little. Having fun :thmup:. When we play them at Houston they will be out for serious revenge. We have beaten them 3 straight times.

Missing = messing I am hammered haha . Lets party chris farley dancing GIF