Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Great play by Darius to intercept that ball.  Great finish to the game :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great effort by everyone today, excellent divisional win even if it was a bit scrappy from time to time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Okay.. I was wondering what happened

 

They basically gave the Colts 2 points in exchange for better field position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Our second best wr

Our best today. He's staking claim of ownership over Houston LOL. Can't remember the exact number, but a good majority of his career TDs are vs Houston. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

 

They basically gave the Colts 2 points in exchange for better field position.

But if they had got the ball back and had scored a touchdown, they would have won, but by getting the safety they would have to go for 2 to win or settle for a tie and f.play in half time .....

 

 

Weird ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to Houston’s oline being fixed lol. I thought them giving up the safety was the right thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

What happened to Houston’s oline being fixed lol. I thought them giving up the safety was the right thing to do.

Well they were missing  their rt

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Well they were missing  their rt

Who cares lmao . We were missing several key players. So far we have beaten teams led by Mahomes, Ryan, and Watson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who cares lmao . We were missing several key players. So far we have beaten teams led by Mahomes, Ryan, and Watson. 

I know I was just stating that we won't  know if they fixed it til we play their starting unit. I Feel we could still beat them especially  with hooker,moore, funchess, and Campbell  back.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I know I was just stating that we won't  know if they fixed it til we play their starting unit. I Feel we could still beat them especially  with hooker,moore, funchess, and Campbell  back.

I know, I was just missing with you a little. Having fun :thmup:. When we play them at Houston they will be out for serious revenge. We have beaten them 3 straight times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Well they were missing  their rt

It’s just fun to make fun of them for saying that. I realize there was a reason. Although I didn’t pay much attention where we beat them at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know, I was just missing with you a little. Having fun :thmup:. When we play them at Houston they will be out for serious revenge. We have beaten them 3 straight times.

Missing = messing I am hammered haha . Lets party chris farley dancing GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...