Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It obviously sounds like you aren’t from Baltimore. The killer bees Dolphin’s era was in the 1980’s, specifically the 1982 strike season . That 1982 game was a 34-7 loss to the Dolphins at Memorial Stadium and attendance was 19,073. This was a horrendous 0-8–1 team, and the owner was publicly shopping them all over the place from Jacksonville to Phoenix. Fan morale was horrendous.  In addition , Jones, Carr and Mitchell were not on that Colts team, and Zonk was long gone from the Dolphins.  Contrast this to the 75,76,77 games against the Dolphins which had sellout attendance of 59,398,58,832,and 57,829 respectively. This was a good Colt product on the field, as was the Baltimore Colts teams  from 1957- 1972 , when they sold out every game in Baltimore, when it was somewhat a rarity in the NFL.  So if you are a fanatic , you have to post the facts, and get things straight. I am the real steward of Baltimore Colts history.   
    • Dude, the soft zone........kills me a little every time its employed.  Stafford will carve it up.
    • Well i absolutely think our D is better than back then. I don't think we're top 5 though, especially pass D.    The soft zone scares me more than anything. If they are looking at film and stats, I think they'll try to attack the seam and deep. Not sure how much motion they use, but wouldn't be surprised if they use it to read our D. We definitely have some areas to exploit that haven't been tested yet. Stafford is the savviest guy we've met so far, and I'm sure he'll test us.
    • Better QB? He had the Goat throwing to him last year. 
  • Members

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,790

• cgi4life

cgi4life 93

• EastStreet

EastStreet 7,083

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,761

• Superman

Superman 37,299

Moderators