Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They Both will be breaking this record.. Tom could actully do it first, which is what you probably dont want to see lol. Actually given how terrible the Bengals are. If he doesn't break it before Brees is that kind of a shock? I guess 4 is a stretch. But why else would a 40 something yearh old rich dude with 6 rings continue to play? lol i think it was for this record all along. 
    • I'd prefer to save TY for the last home game. We're not going to beat NO, so would prefer to not put him at risk if not 100%
    • I was able to phone in week 14, I clinched a conference playoff spot in week 13, and my overall league playoff matchup looked like I was going to get totally washed. (My opponents team was:   QB: Jackson RB: Elliot, Cook WR: Diggs, DJ Moore TE: Andrews Flex: Alshon Jeffery  K: Boswell DST: Minnesota    Went into the Monday night game with a 3.28 point lead and Jeffery went down with a big 0 so I got the highly improbable win. PLUS I didn’t have to worry about and started a Steelers RB and boy did that ever feel good!)   So this week’s matchup is a double playoff matchup. My opponent is my opponent in both the conference, and overall league playoff matchups.    My roster: QB: Watson RB: Zeke, ? WR: Hopkins, Jones TE: ? Flex: ? K: Gonzalez DST: 49ers   The questions:   RB I picked up DeAndre Washington on waivers hoping he would be the starter at least this week. Then Josh Jacobs MRI came back clean. If Jacobs is out and he starts he’s an instant starter at RB. But I think there’s a pretty low probability of that this week. Which sucks because I thought that after all I’ve been through with Steelers RBs this season Washington was the fantasy gods way of making it up to me in the playoffs. They have scorned me yet again.    I have Mack and he’s healthy, but he has a difficult matchup with the Saints, and Reich loves nothing more than to neuter a RB’s fantasy value the way he churns them in and out of games.    Conner is back. *heavy sigh*. Samuels is out again, and Snell has not been good at all. Buffalo has actually coughed up quite a few points to RBs of late. But it’s Conner. And the Steelers. That one week of refuge from this situation was so nice...   I have Adrian Peterson as well. Guice is done for the season but they gave the Eagles this week. He’s more of a week 16 option against the Giants.    Finally I have Jordan Howard. Who hasn’t played in forever, and isn’t a lock to play this week, and I think he’s too risky to start even if he does, no real consideration here.    WR The great Julio Jones TD drought of 2019 continues. Ridley is out so Jones is definitely the top target at WR. Richard Sherman is out for the 49ers, but that defense is still good. I don’t think I’m considering benching Jones, but I’m sure not in love with him these days.    DeVante Parker tried to do his best to sink me last week with his injury, but I was able to hold on and win in spite of it. He seems likely to play this week and has a favorable matchup against the Giants. If he starts he’s penciled in at flex.    Golden Tate has a foot injury, and he and Eli Manning didn’t accomplish much Monday. With the three WRs above him I just don’t see any way I can seriously consider starting him anywhere this week.    TE Darren Waller continues to be highly inconsistent. He’s a guy who could ruin your playoffs with a dud. I also have the dynamic of Washington. If Washington starts at RB and I start Waller I’m playing those two against each other and limiting my TD potential.    I picked up Tyler Higbee on waivers this week. 35 points in the last two weeks, but that was against the worst and second worst defense against TEs. He plays Dallas this week which is the 11th worst, so it’s a decent matchup, but do I trust the Rams offense to keep him scoring in the fantasy playoffs?    Flex Everyone mentioned above is a flex candidate. Like I said, if Parker is back and healthy I feel like I have to give him the nod against the Giants, but I’m interested to hear cases for anyone else at the spot. 
    • They are in a rare position with all the draft capital. They can do basically whatever they want this year and next. If they do things right, they could be a very different team in 2021. And I'm not sure I'd bank everything on Tua with their early pick. I'd much rather have Lawrence next year. 
    • Herbert is growing on me a bit, so is Eason as I watch more film. I think Love might have the highest ceiling, but lower floor than Burrow, Tua, and Eason. Not sold on Tua even without all the injury concerns. With the injury history, I'd pass unless he's available late 1st or early 2nd. 
  • Members