Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
zibby43

The Broncos' offense is the worst NFL offense I can remember

It's literally painful to watch the Broncos offense.  On a side note, they are not a very well-coached team.  The whole organization is giving off a very amateurish vibe right now.  Really bizarre to witness. 

To call Joe Flacco a statue in the pocket would be an insult to statues; they're more mobile than Joe.

I would be shocked if the Broncos don't start a fire sale. 

7 hours ago, zibby43 said:

It's literally painful to watch the Broncos offense.  On a side note, they are not a very well-coached team.  The whole organization is giving off a very amateurish vibe right now.  Really bizarre to witness. 

To call Joe Flacco a statue in the pocket would be an insult to statues; they're more mobile than Joe.

I would be shocked if the Broncos don't start a fire sale. 

We all have fond memories of Joe in Baltimore from his early days and Super Bowl win. That being said, the Joe last night , is the statue -like Joe we saw in Baltimore the last four years. I can’t disagree. 

After the Super Bowl win, he got a huge contract, but never put in extra work in the off season with receivers. He was generally aloof , standing on the sidelines alone, instead of being an inspirational leader. In my opinion, he just got content after the SB win and went on cruise control. Combine that with the fact that age has caught up with him. 
The game we saw last night, we saw a lot of in Baltimore the last four years. Joe getting sacked, Joe checking down , Joe checking down on third down three yards before the marker, Joe refusing to scramble when it’s there, uninspiring leadership , staring into space on the sidelines,  and as noted, looking like a complete stiff in the pocket. 
All I can tell you is we are thankful to Joe for the good times, but thankful we moved onto Lamar, and Denver has this version of Joe. 

• Like 1

I would bench Joe.  He is not the answer.  I would have benched him in the 4th quarter just to try and shake things up a bit. 

5 hours ago, gspdx said:

I would bench Joe.  He is not the answer.  I would have benched him in the 4th quarter just to try and shake things up a bit. 

They probably would if Lock had not been injured in the preseason.  Next week will be telling if Locke is designated to return.

• Like 1

I don’t know.. Miami has a pretty terrible O! Mind you I think their O tried harder and Flacco looks done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this