Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Broncos' offense is the worst NFL offense I can remember

zibby43

It's literally painful to watch the Broncos offense.  On a side note, they are not a very well-coached team.  The whole organization is giving off a very amateurish vibe right now.  Really bizarre to witness. 

To call Joe Flacco a statue in the pocket would be an insult to statues; they're more mobile than Joe.

I would be shocked if the Broncos don't start a fire sale. 

7 hours ago, zibby43 said:

It's literally painful to watch the Broncos offense.  On a side note, they are not a very well-coached team.  The whole organization is giving off a very amateurish vibe right now.  Really bizarre to witness. 

To call Joe Flacco a statue in the pocket would be an insult to statues; they're more mobile than Joe.

I would be shocked if the Broncos don't start a fire sale. 

We all have fond memories of Joe in Baltimore from his early days and Super Bowl win. That being said, the Joe last night , is the statue -like Joe we saw in Baltimore the last four years. I can’t disagree. 

After the Super Bowl win, he got a huge contract, but never put in extra work in the off season with receivers. He was generally aloof , standing on the sidelines alone, instead of being an inspirational leader. In my opinion, he just got content after the SB win and went on cruise control. Combine that with the fact that age has caught up with him. 
The game we saw last night, we saw a lot of in Baltimore the last four years. Joe getting sacked, Joe checking down , Joe checking down on third down three yards before the marker, Joe refusing to scramble when it’s there, uninspiring leadership , staring into space on the sidelines,  and as noted, looking like a complete stiff in the pocket. 
All I can tell you is we are thankful to Joe for the good times, but thankful we moved onto Lamar, and Denver has this version of Joe. 

• Like 1