Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Joe Burrow: high end: Matt Ryan low end: Jared Goff ( circa Jeff Fisher)   Tua Tagovailoa high end: Russell Wilson low end: RG3 (Good at the beginning but regress due to injuries)   Jordan Love  high end: Patrick Mahomes low end: Jameis Winston   Justin Herbert high end: Andrew Luck low end: Marcus Mariota   Jake Eason high end: Matthew Stafford low end:  Zach Mettenberger   Jake Fromm high end: Drew Brees (going to the absolute best scenario)   low end: Nathan Peterman   Jalen Hurts high end: Dak Prescott low end: Brett Hundley
    • I think it's easier to think in terms of positions rather than players.  We should draft a... It gets a little more complex when you put players in front of you and ask you to choose which you would rather have. For example:  Let's say we're drafting at 12, and at our pick we have: QB Tua Tagovailoa WR CeeDee Lamb DT Javon Kinlaw T Tristan Wirfs WR Tee Higgins QB Jordan Love   Which would you pick?  Who fills the biggest need?  Which one is the most impactful player? It's a little different, I think, when it's players, and not just positions. (Personally, given this choice, I would pick CeeDee Lamb)
    • I'm Glad Jay Glazer actually got some of the footage before NFL security took it to Goodell.   Here's Jay with the Fox football team discussing it pre-game-     Jay is right.  Where (and how to find out) was it going; to who? That is the thing now.   Can the Pats afford to lose another $250k and a 1st round draft pick (or more) and BB another $500,000 if they can tie him in?  Why would they even attempt it? SMH.   Yes, as I've mentioned, an Advance Scout does go and take notes on a team. Sub packages, time to sub, signals given, personnel groupings, etc..  but they (team or reps) cant video it real time.  However, they can later get All 22 video and then correlate it.  I think all teams do that.
    • After making the playoffs and winning a game last year I would have thought Ballard would have spent some money for a couple of difference makers in FA but he didn't.  After this season do we honestly think he will?  His short history says no.  He will be interested in quite a few but he will draw his line in the sand on the money and that will be it.  Hope he surprises us but I'm not too excited about FA.   I'm expecting a couple of mid tier players again that will be happy to get another opportunity.   
    • Not on this forum.. Lol.   I'm with you though.
  • Members

• Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 1,511

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,546

• csmopar

csmopar 8,700

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,985

Moderators
    • PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,038